Security Tag

Tiggergirl928

Earning My Ears
I was in the parks 4/19-4/22 and purchased a hoodie at the Emporium Friday evening. When I got home to AZ Saturday afternoon I noticed the security tag was still attached. To my knowledge there are no Disney stores left here and I've gone to several non-disney retailers this morning and nobody can or will remove it for me. I have my receipt and the card i used to pay for it. Any suggestions???

I have worked in retail for 30+ years. Another store will help you.
Bring item to your local mall and see which store has security tag 'remover' that compares to Disney.

What kind of tag is it? YouTube security tag removal and you'll see how to do it yourself, probably just need a decent magnet or brute force if it isn't one that has ink in it.

What kind of tag is it? YouTube security tag removal and you'll see how to do it yourself, probably just need a decent magnet or brute force if it isn't one that has ink in it.
We've tried magnets and they aren't working, on you tube it looks like you need a special tool to open it

We've tried magnets and they aren't working, on you tube it looks like you need a special tool to open it
Make sure it doesn't have ink and then just smash it with a hammer, had to do that recently.

The tool probably just moves the two pieces away from each other once a strong targeted magnet lifts a locking pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter