Security tags!

Cariadbach

Mouseketeer
I remember there was a thread about this but cant find it!
A lovely lady has brought me back a scarf but it still has the security tag attached.Can anyone enlighten me please as to what to do next,or do i need to persuade dh that this is life or death and i must book a trip asap to take it back in person ;)

:rotfl2: of course you have to go back - but not necessarily to get the security tag off your item.

Take it into a Disney Store here and tell them whats happened.

We had the same problem in June.

I phoned my nearest Disney Store, they said to bring it in and they'd take a look, as some of the tags wont come out in their de-tagger. When I took it in, they managed to get the tag off, with no problems :thumbsup2

But as you say, if all else fails, you could take it back yourself :rotfl:

Yep we had same problem with an Ariel's wedding dress a few years back. Took it to Disney Store and they removed it no probs

You can ONLY take it back to DLP and you must do it VERY soon. Its imperative that you go back to return it.....in person. It would be safer if DH accompanied you and helped with carrying luggage. The stores may be busy when you arrive for an exchange so I would suggest you book 3 or 4 nights at least so that you can be sure of being seen in the store for removal of tags on one of these days.

You can ONLY take it back to DLP and you must do it VERY soon. Its imperative that you go back to return it.....in person. It would be safer if DH accompanied you and helped with carrying luggage. The stores may be busy when you arrive for an exchange so I would suggest you book 3 or 4 nights at least so that you can be sure of being seen in the store for removal of tags on one of these days.

:happytv:

We had this on one of our trips and took it to a local clothes shop with our receipt and they removed it for us. No need to go to a disney store as I know these are few and far between now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter