***See last page : AK Swap Part II Final Details :

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
AK Swap Part II Final Details :

OK Ladies here are the final details:

Group A : #20 participants
Group B : #20 participants

Check the list to see how many per participant.

Please have your swap things sent out to me by June 30th. Please put your DIS Board name on your items and your envelopes when mailing them to me. (This is important so that we know who did all the lovely work). Remember to include $3.85 for return postage, no need to send card board or a SASE, I am going to send them back out via priority mail envelopes which are made of cardboard. If you prefer you can pick up a label and flat rate stamp ($3.85) at the post office and send with your package. Your items should be in individual bags and than placed all together in a larger plastic bag, just incase of rain.

When packing your items you may want to put cardboard around it so it won't bend If you have further questions email me at witfour@hotmail.com

I will be sending my address out by email. Once all items have been sent to me I will swap them out.

Animal Kingdom - Due June 30th

Group A :

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) :
Maharajah Jungle Trek (Tiger Walk) : Alice28
Tarzan Rocks : Disneyland_ Emily

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :
Pangani Exploration Trail : RRBB
Pocahontas and her Forest Friends : OurDogCisco

2 Journal Boxes – ( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
Camp Mickey Minnie : Madison12
Jungle : WDWMom

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person :
Africa : Mom2Madi
Animal Kingdom : Mickeyluvr

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) :
Oasis : Nicki dahling
Dinorama: Franne

1 Paper piecing :
Festival of the Lion King : Twigs
Jammin Jungle Parade: Paulinewdw

2 Frames ( embellished ) :
Asia : Mickey's Old Friend
Tree of Life : Swan

2 Photo Mats ( double matted/embellished ) 2 per person :
Boneyard : Momemouse
Flights of Wonder : InkyDinkyDoo

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
Kilimanjari Safari : Pigletspal
Dinoland : Spinning

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person ) :
Tough to be a Bug :Snow White
Discovery Island : Castlegazer

Group B :The reason for the two groups is so that those who would like to can create and receive several elements from the same group. Ex. If you create a border in group 1, than you will create a matching piece in group 2.

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) :
Oasis : Nicki dahling
Animal Kingdom : Mickeyluvr

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :
Camp Mickey Minnie : Madison12
Dinorama : Franne

1 Shaker box :
Pocahontas and her Forest Friends : OurDogCisco

2 Journal Boxes (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
Kilimanjari Safari : Pigletspal
Asia : Mickey's Old Friend

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person :
Festival of the Lion King : TwigsTwigs
Jammin Jungle Parade : Paulinewdw

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric :
Tarzan Rocks : Disneyland_ Emily
Pangani Exploration Trail : RRBB

1 Paper piecing :
Tough to be a Bug : Snow White
Flights of Wonder : InkyDinkyDoo

2 Frames ( embellished ):
Discovery Island : Castlegazer

2 Photo mats (double matted/embellished ) 2 per person :
Kali River Rapids : Dreaming of BCV
Maharajah Jungle Trek (Tiger Walk) : Alice28

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
Jungle : WDWMom
Boneyard : Momemouse

Shaped eyelets ( 6 per person ) :
Dinoland : Spinning
Tree of Life : Swan

I have a feeling this swap may have you taken another look at all that AK has to offer.

If you need inspiration check out the wealth of info offered here on the disneyboards.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/themeparks.htm

If you have questions please pm me or post here. Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to this swap. If part one was any indication there will be some great WDW layouts in the future.

Cyndi princess:

I need help.

I have looked on line at this point the only eyelets I have found that have anything to do with a tree are christmas trees. If anyone knows of a site that has something please let me know.
Thanks......... Gail

It doesn't have to be a tree. What about leaves or a group of the animals found in the tree.

Cyndi

I got some dragonflies and butterflies so far for my "tough to be a bug" theme on ebay, you might try there?

I have my journal boxes done. Now on to my tags. Have all the supplies, just need to put it all together.

Uh-oh....I started working on my AK stuff this afternoon and realized that although all of my colors go together, the intent of doing Group A & B is so that one can make an entire layout that goes together. I have 2 or 3 different patterened papers going on and I know some of y'all are very clean scrappers. Tell me what you think: I have to do 2 photo mats & a title of the Tiger Trek..the colors I have are orange, lighter green and darker green. The darker green is tied in to each piece in one way or another...the orange is in one mat and the title. The other mat has dark green as a base, with the patterned on top (which will theoritically be mostly covered up with a picture). The patterned paper is not the predominant piece in each piece so I don't think it will look too cluttery...I hope it's okay with everyone! I just didn't even think about it when I was buying everything...

I think what you're doing sounds fine, Alice. As long as the papers go together -- and it sounds like they do -- that's all that matters to me. It should be very easy to use them, together, in a layout.

Whew! I'm done! I just kind of went crazy this last week, with scrapping in my album and getting this project done. I think everything goes together nicely- don't know what I was worried about. I just have to bag them up and mail them; which I probably won't do til the end of May or so...can't wait for the next swap! I have my stuff for the Epcot swap, but still am not sure what to do for the MGM sway...have a few ideas, but not for sure.

Yahoo................I'm DONE:Pinkbounc :bounce: Will try to get it out in the mail this week. Will PM you Cyndi if this happens.

Wow ! All I can say is I'm glad I have the MK swap items in the envelopes. I need a swap room! I will be on the lookout. Now I just need to get my own idea off the ground.

Cyndi princess:

BTT- Now that my migraines have dulled to a small roar, Maybe I can concentrate again. How is the creating coming along ladies ?

Cyndi princess:

I was stuck for a long time on my second frame idea - but it just hit me over the weekend what I was going to do- now I am a mad woman (and pssst, don't tell but I am sitting here with my CM personal cutter at work doing it - glad no one around me is a scrapper or they would know what the thing was sitting on my desk).

I should be getting in the mail the eyelets shortly - I searched high and low for unique ones - there just aren't that many choices out there yet, but they are coming it seems slowly. Hopefully everyone likes what I chose!

Have a great day everyone. :wave2:

Cyndi,

Mine also went out in the Mail today. You should be getting it in a couple of days.

Cyndi,

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I have ordered my materials for this and some are in, the rest should be here hopefully by the end of the week.

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter