Seeking Breakfast Buffet Recommendations à la Trail's End

Enya

Earning My Ears
Hope everyone's having a magical day! I'm reaching out to the seasoned Disney World enthusiasts for some breakfast wisdom. In 2022, my party and I had an unforgettable breakfast experience at Trail's End. It was fantastic - delicious, affordable, and they catered to our vegan needs like champions.

PXL_20220903_133931459.jpgPXL_20220903_134646602~2.jpg

However, I recently discovered that Trail's End has transitioned into a quick-service restaurant, and sadly, the delightful breakfast we enjoyed is no longer available.

So, here's where I need your expertise! I'm on the hunt for a new breakfast spot in Walt Disney World that can replicate the joy of our previous experience. Specifically, we're a party of four, with two members embracing the vegan life. Trail's End spoiled us with an array of vegan options - waffles, just egg omelet, pastries, and a parfait that made our taste buds dance.

We've already secured breakfast reservations at Boma and Akershus for our stay, but with two weeks of Disney magic ahead, we're eager to add another breakfast reservation to our itinerary.

Do any of you wonderful Disney aficionados have recommendations for a breakfast spot that offers a similar combination of scrumptious delights, affordability, and vegan-friendly options? Bonus points if the ambiance is as charming as Trail's End!

Thanks a million for your input. Can't wait to hear your suggestions!

Hope everyone's having a magical day! I'm reaching out to the seasoned Disney World enthusiasts for some breakfast wisdom. In 2022, my party and I had an unforgettable breakfast experience at Trail's End. It was fantastic - delicious, affordable, and they catered to our vegan needs like champions.

View attachment 828209View attachment 828210

However, I recently discovered that Trail's End has transitioned into a quick-service restaurant, and sadly, the delightful breakfast we enjoyed is no longer available.

So, here's where I need your expertise! I'm on the hunt for a new breakfast spot in Walt Disney World that can replicate the joy of our previous experience. Specifically, we're a party of four, with two members embracing the vegan life. Trail's End spoiled us with an array of vegan options - waffles, just egg omelet, pastries, and a parfait that made our taste buds dance.

We've already secured breakfast reservations at Boma and Akershus for our stay, but with two weeks of Disney magic ahead, we're eager to add another breakfast reservation to our itinerary.

Do any of you wonderful Disney aficionados have recommendations for a breakfast spot that offers a similar combination of scrumptious delights, affordability, and vegan-friendly options? Bonus points if the ambiance is as charming as Trail's End!

Thanks a million for your input. Can't wait to hear your suggestions!
Check out Garden Grill in Epcot.

All buffets and table service locations on Disney property will have the vegan waffles and they *should* have the vegan pastries and faux eggs (most places use JUST egg but as they always say, suppliers can change without notice).

Trail's End was the cheapest buffet on property. Boma would probably be the closest in price as all of the other buffets include characters, which causes the price to be much higher. We have found that the Boma chefs do an excellent job with dietary requests, much better imo than at other buffets.

Whispering Canyon (not a buffet but has some AYCTE skillets) took their vegan skillet off of the menu but they do have a vegan breakfast frittata (it is not AYCTE)

'Ohana has a vegan breakfast skillet but the price will be double what Trail's End used to be.

I came to suggest Boma, but I see you are already going there. IMO, the best breakfast buffet on property, especially if you just want the food and not characters.

Has anyone tried getting the last times for breakfast at Boma? What was that like I'm wondering....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter