Seeking Reviews for City Works Eatery

Goofy'slady

When Life Gives You Lemons - SHOP!
Hi! I’m hoping to make a few reservations for my family’s upcoming trip this October and I’ll be able to make those reservations starting this Friday. I stumbled across City Works Eatery while going through a list of DS restaurants and while we’ve eaten at several restaurants there over the years this one would be a first for us. The menu looks inviting and has something on there for everyone.

Looks can be really deceiving and everyone’s taste buds are certainly different but I’m hoping for a little help in deciding.

Thanks!

We've eaten there a couple times - we usually are seated immediately as a walk-up so it's often a good, spur of the moment option.

It's a solid, chain sports bar. Lots of menu options & we have have liked everything we've tried. Their brunch was very good, too!

Hi! I’m hoping to make a few reservations for my family’s upcoming trip this October and I’ll be able to make those reservations starting this Friday. I stumbled across City Works Eatery while going through a list of DS restaurants and while we’ve eaten at several restaurants there over the years this one would be a first for us. The menu looks inviting and has something on there for everyone.

Looks can be really deceiving and everyone’s taste buds are certainly different but I’m hoping for a little help in deciding.

Thanks!

We are going to City Works on our trip next week. I made the reservation through the CityWorks website, NOT through Disney. They had a LOT more availability, you can cancel without penalty on the day-of if your plans change, and you can sign up for their loyalty club for a $10 discount coupon. What's not to love??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter