Sega interactive games for Walt Disney World.

Oscar Preciado

Earning My Ears
I don't know if i can post any ideas here, but here it goes...

If Sega can make an exclusive deal with Disney to have Sega to make video games based on Disney IPs, It will also let Sega to have their presence at Disney Parks, with Interactive games, arcade games and possibly a DisneyQuest-style Indoor Virtual Theme Park.

Sega will develop mobile apps that will be utilize in Interactive games at Walt Disney World parks. For Magic Kingdom, The replacement for Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom is a spiritual successor to the former interactive game, which is an "real life RPG interactive game", where Guests fight off Disney Villains by using their mobile phone; unlike its predecessor, it will contains health bars for a Player and the Villains, it can play 1-2 players and While exploring Magic Kingdom, Players can unlock their new powers. For Epcot, It will be a revamped version of World Showcase Adventure. Sega could make interactive games for Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios possibly.

This probably isn’t the place for this, it’s a news and rumors forum. There’s a separate forum for Disney games that would be more appropriate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter