• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Segment idea for craig and the universal show

disney david

DIS Veteran
So today Craig asked for feed back on the show what we like to see. While I am not a universal fan and most likely will never go but like to hear about other theme parks. And I do see the need for disunplugged to do the show even though Craig did say people don't believe they should. But I love if Craig would do a segment on that show about how it it working for universal. We had the great shows from Dustin with animal kingdom and Shaun work on Main Street. But would like to hear about how it is to work for universal if Craig willing to share with us. I think a lot of people will find that interesting to hear more about Craig time as a team member.

But what ever you guys do is great and thanks for doing what you do.

I'd love to hear this as well, I think it's a great idea for a segment.

I think that one of the main reasons that people often travel to the Universal parks is the thrill rides. This coaster mama would love a coaster/thrill ride segment.

Hey guys, I am sitting in CowFish Raleigh right
now. You need to come up here and see what it's all about!!

Hey guys, I am sitting in CowFish Raleigh right
now. You need to come up here and see what it's all about!!

How is the wait? I was hoping to go this weekend. I have been wanting to try and came close last week when we were at Regal North Hills.

We need MORE CRAIG on the show... I think it would be a cool idea, all of the production guys bring insight to the show.

I would love to see a segment about the onsite hotels.

That would be great!

I like the idea of talking about what it was like to work there too.

And if you don't mind a few more suggestions, I'd love a Universal 101 segment/show. On the Disneyland podcast they do a Disneyland 101 (if you've never heard it) where the team "walks" you around the parks and offers tips/suggestions/things to look for if you are new to the park. Something like that would be so helpful for those of us looking to go for the first time or after a several-year absence. Things like:
1. No bags on rides but in lockers thing :-)confused3)
2. Can you really pool hop? I read that but don't know if it's true.
3. In the parks are there Coke or Pepsi products?
4. Favorite foods at the restaurants
5. Details pointed about about different rides/attractions. I think someone on the podcast talks about his background in graphic design. As a person who knows nothing about that sort of thing, I'd love to hear about those elements that are especially interesting to you.

Just some thoughts from a soon-to-be-clueless-first-timer at Universal and really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter