Select 4E (previous category 5E) Verandah Pictures... finally!

Piecey

<font color=darkorchid>I find myself fighting with
Pictures can be viewed on page 10. These staterooms are now 4Es.

The verandah looks bigger then the ones on Wonder or am I seeing things?

Wow! Thanks for the pictures. We are going to be in 5142 and 5146. Hopefully we are a 5E. I can't remember what we booked since we booked last August! Anyone know?

We are in 5542 so I'm assuming that will be the extended verandah also. My question is, does the divider extend all the way out or are the adjoining verandahs visible...is there a privacy issue?

OP - was there any feedback on the noise level from what is below?

:thumbsup2 LOOKS GOOD ! CAN"T WAIT ! Have room 5546 on the Dream in MAY and again in Sept., also have the same room booked in MAY 2012 on the FANTASY. That room along with port side [5046] are the only two rooms with exten.-verandahs and no connecting door to the next room. In the 5-E forward area. :thumbsup2

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;39715917]We are in 6542, so I guess we will be looking down on these huge verandas![/QUOTE]

:cool1: check out my bald-spot. :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:.............................PS where is CHICAGO sub?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter