• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Select 4E (previous category 5E) Verandah Pictures... finally!

We booked a 5E guarantee for our upcoming cruise and were just assigned stateroom 7190 on the Fantasy. The verandah is HUGE. I cannot wait for the kids and DH to see it. I did not tell them so it will be a big surprise.

The only thing keeping me from trying one of these is I LOVE being forward and super close to the adult areas.

To be fair, the adult lounges are all in the aft. But I totally understand the convenience of the the forward bars, coffee, and adult sun areas!

We are cabin 5656 and will be sailing in 17 days! I will post pictures on our return. I had post a thread a while back asking for photos and someone was kind enough to reply with them and it was the same size. Cannot wait!
We booked 5656 on the fantasy. Is that the one you stayed in? Did you end up posting the pics of the verandah? I have been searching online to find something with no luck unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter