Selena Gomez World Tour

sailorstitch

DIS Veteran
http://www.ticketmaster.com/Selena-Gomez-tickets/artist/1319569?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

Is anybody here going? Or do you have kids that want to go? I got my ticket! On the floor, row 14! :cool1:

I'm super excited about the concert. But I'm also worried that Selena is going to pull a Cheetah Girls on me. Ah, maybe I should explain that.... The last time I scored floor seats was a few years ago when I got a ticket to go see The Cheetah Girls. It was The Cheetah Girls' last tour (after the third movie came out) and the first time they were coming to Indianapolis (the closest big city to me). The concert didn't sell enough tickets so they canceled it. :sad:

Now maybe I'm just being a little paranoid, but I'm worried that the concert isn't going to sell enough tickets. Going by Selena's past concerts I shouldn't be worried. I saw her two years ago at the Indiana State Fair. That show sold out. Then she had her first big stadium tour last year (but didn't come to IN). I know that tour did well. However when I go to Tickemaster's site and search for the best available seat, it's still giving me the same row I'm in. And if you look up the platinum seats there are still front row seats up for grabs.....

Right now I'm wondering if not enough people have heard about the tour yet. The tour was announced on April 15th. Tickets went on sale on the 20th. I guess I'm just used to concerts that sell out in 3 minutes....

sailorstitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter