• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sell me on DAH

I wasn’t planning on any extras this trip until my sister messaged me about new dates. We’ve done MNSSHP in the past. Are these like that? Is it worth the extr cost? Trip is planned As 6 park days and we do have park hoppers. The MK hours are the night we arrive. Arriving at MCO at 5:50pm and staying at WL. We could also do the HS ones the following evening. My youngest DD loves Toys Story and oldest DD loves MK. Is one better than the other? Kids are 11 & 14. TIA.
We did both parks in Feb and had a blast. My husband said it was our best Disney Vacation yet. Will definitely do again. As of this trip for you and everything going on at Hollywood Studios, I wd do HS. Otherwise its hard to get anything done at that park without a super long wait.

Unfortunately, we don't do mornings. LOL

Same. We come from the west coast and it is just easier to stay on west coast time. Late nights at WDW are our jam!

Also, the EMM is only like an hour and a half, right? So, for less than 2x the cost, you get 2x the hours in the park, and its not just one land/area. I think DAH is the far better value. Even with the included breakfast of the EMM. I can totally eat $25 worth of ice cream, popcorn, and water during the DAH event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter