Selling DVC Question

briand1023

Mouseketeer
I am looking to sell my DVC unit at Boardwalk. Has anyone done this on their own without using a resale organization? or can anyone recommend a good resale company. Thanks in advance

I've used them for selling three BWV contracts in the past couple months. No problems, they recommended a listing price to start with and then as time progressed offering suggestions on what you might want to change it to if you're not getting any offers. Within three weeks all three contracts were under contract for sale, one has closed and I have the money, the other two are waiting on the buyers to get their paperwork and funding in (I thought buyers were always in a rush to get those points:rolleyes:)

You can sell a contract on TUG - Timeshare Users Group - but you need to a member. Just pay the $15 and you are good. But you can read up about it before you pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter