• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Selling Gold

Cinbride

Mouseketeer
A number of years ago there was a huge post on here that everyone was selling gold to a company when price was high. Has anyone done this lately? I’m wondering if I should ship some.

I just took mine to a local place. They won't give you squat for any stones but they will remove them and give them to you.

This was a refinery. US gold buyers I believe. Just wanted to see if they are still the best bet.

I just took mine to a local place. They won't give you squat for any stones but they will remove them and give them to you.
Just turned in some old silverware (for my mom because she asked me to). The lady next to me was turning in a gold ring and they exchange said they'd charge $10 a stone to remove because of liability.

Just turned in some old silverware (for my mom because she asked me to). The lady next to me was turning in a gold ring and they exchange said they'd charge $10 a stone to remove because of liability.
That's crazy. The place I went just asked if I wanted them and they gave them to me

I followed that thread years ago and went to US Gold Buyers in person. Luckily I live in NY because I never would have felt comfortable mailing my gold anywhere. I was very happy back then, but unfortunately I have no current experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter