Semi-Formal night on 4-day Dream

detroitdad

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm from a recent cruise that there is still a semi-formal night on the 4-day? My wife and I enjoy dressing for dinner and will pack accordingly if there is a semi-formal.

There is one night designated as Optional Dress-Up. I don't think anyone looks out of place dressed up on any night. Palo and Remy are dressy, so each night you see guests around the ship coming or going from the adult dinners. There is usually a mix of all sorts of attire in the main dining rooms, too.

I say if you enjoy dressing for dinner - GO FOR IT!

In September there was no optional dress up night, all nights were listed as cruise casual. It was also HOTHS not sure if that makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter