~*Send me Pixie dust!~ I can't find our MNSSHP tix!!

Bellygirl

I wanna be a Princess!
We leave on Thursday & are starting to pack now. I was getting all the paper work together & asked DH for the MNSSHP tix...umm *he* doesn't have them..*I* don't have them! Yikes!! I am trying not to stress out..
I am hoping they are buried under the paper mountain of bills, mail etc..
OK wish me luck!!!

I dreamnt that last nite second dream like that in 2 weeks...i am sending you HUGE AMOUNTS OF pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Good Luck.........

princess: pirate: princess: princess:

Pixie dust coming your way!!! I know you'l find them:thumbsup2

You seem just like me, so try and do what i do.

Even if you think you have checked some where, check again and again.

Look down the backs and sides of cupboards.

Look through all paper work you have and check its not stuck to the back of anything.

Check through all pockets you have.

Think back, when the tickets arrived what was the first thing you did with them.

I hope some of my ideas help, sending pixie dust with my ideas.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

When we went last year the family traveling with us forgot all their paper work and the tickets were in it. When we got to our hotel they were able to pull them up by name and replace them.

Scary!! I would imagine, worst case scenario, you can get them replaced when you arrive.

I'm so paranoid that something like that will happen! As soon as I bought our park passes and MNSSHP tickets, they went right into an envelope in my Passporter.

You'll find them, never fear!

I remember the lady I spoke to when I ordered them said if you have the confirmation number they gave you when you placed the order, they can reprint them at the door. Any chance you have that? It starts with the first 3 letters of your first name...

Have fun!!

oh gosh I didnt know I could possible get them replaced! OK that will be plan B! Of course I need to look for an confirmation number I am sure I have that....somewhere. Man..I remember getting the tickets, looking at them..doing a little jig & putting them on the chalk board/message board holder since there was hardly anything else there..& they are not there now.
Ok trying to remain calm...thanks for the good vibes!

Oh no!!! I'm sure you'll find them when you stop looking for them...lol! When I lose something like that I make everyone in the house stop and help me look. If you had a desk, make sure they didn't fall behind it, or behind a drawer (yet not into the one below it). I'm sure you'll find them some where. Hopefully they can replace them if you need to!

Does anyone know/remember what the envelope looks like when you get your tix from WDW mailed to you? I think it was a white envelope, business size

Yeah, its a white business envelope I am pretty sure. Did you order them online? Look through your emails/trash bin. They should have sent you an email confirmation. Also, try calling WDW and see if they can bring them up for you in their computer. Good luck, you reminded me to put them in my travel folder that is already inside my carryon! I really hope you find them, but even if you don't I think you'll be okay. They are tied to your name.:wizard:

:tink: :tink: :tink:

Sending some pixie dust to you. I misplaced something awhile ago. I was sure I knew where it was but I didn't find it. I eventually looked in a place that had nothing to do with what I was looking for and lo and behold I found it. You probably misplaced it and if you look methodically through the house you'll probably find it. Good luck!!!!!

When I went in January I forgot my Pirate and Princess party tickets and my Cirque du Soleil ticket. No problem with either one getting reprinted. The MK party ticket I got reprinted at the guest relations counter right by the gate and the the cirque one at their ticket window. Hope this reassures you. All I had to do was show id to get them.

Mine were supposedly mailed, but never showed up at my house. I just walked up to will call at MK and they reissued them. No big deal. I didn't even have the confirmation number.

Mine were supposedly mailed, but never showed up at my house. I just walked up to will call at MK and they reissued them. No big deal. I didn't even have the confirmation number.

I am not the OP but you put my mind at ease, since I bought 7 MNSSHP on July 22nd and I haven´t gotten them yet.

Have you looked in the toy box of your little angles. I lost a set of car keys once and low and behold my angles toy box had them. He had no ideal how they got there. He said "a fairy must have put them in there".:rotfl2: I also miss placed a electric bill and found it a month later in a magazine I was reading.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter