Send Me Some Pixie Dust Please

superme80

DIS Veteran
Talked to my dad today and he seemed interested in a Fall trip to Disneyland with the boys. Talk to DH and he didn't automatically shoot me down! :cool1: Prayer and Pixie dust please I want to see the mouse this September!!!! :thumbsup2

Talked to my dad today and he seemed interested in a Fall trip to Disneyland with the boys. Talk to DH and he didn't automatically shoot me down! :cool1: Prayer and Pixie dust please I want to see the mouse this September!!!! :thumbsup2

of course you need to go!! the new addition needs to meet the mouse.. omg what a cute photo it be with the new baby and mickey mouse!! :lovestruc :banana:

anyhow sorry.. but i think maybe your husband just needs to know he won't win this one and you are going to gol... :wizard: :wizard:

anyhow sorry.. but i think maybe your husband just needs to know he won't win this one and you are going to gol... :wizard: :wizard:

Ah, but maybe he will figure out that sometimes when you lose you actually win !! My husband has that one down pat!

Thank you everyone!!!! I am also going to try and use DH's birthday in October as an excuse. Come on! You only turn 40 once!!!!:lmao: I am hoping to get a tripped booked around my birthday in May. I will keep everyone posted!

of course you need to go!! the new addition needs to meet the mouse.. omg what a cute photo it be with the new baby and mickey mouse!! :lovestruc :banana:

And that is why you are one of my favorites!!!! :lovestruc

Thank you everyone!!!! I am also going to try and use DH's birthday in October as an excuse. Come on! You only turn 40 once!!!!:lmao: I am hoping to get a tripped booked around my birthday in May. I will keep everyone posted!

And that is why you are one of my favorites!!!! :lovestruc

AWWWWW thanks supreme80!!

I hope the little addition is doing good! post some new photos when you get a chance!! :thumbsup2

just tell the hubby "its my way (to disneyland) or the highway" :lmao:

Okay, wait... he didn't shoot you down? Then that sounds to me like a "green light." No pixie dust needed. Start planning. Once the whirlwind starts -- he won't be able to stop it! :goodvibes Do you like how I do it around here? :upsidedow

"So.... I was talking to Dad and we are thinking maybe staying onsite would be best."

"So... I was looking at ticket prices and we can really SAVE MONEY if we do 5 days."

"So... I was thinking since we are going to DLR, we could just make the most of it and book the honeymoon suite and..." okay, that one might be pushing your luck. :rotfl:

I say, start planning! (hehe, works for me! How do you think we joined DVC? Certainly wasn't anywhere in his thoughts 7 days prior... but it was in mine. :goodvibes )

- Dreams

I say, start planning! (hehe, works for me! How do you think we joined DVC? Certainly wasn't anywhere in his thoughts 7 days prior... but it was in mine. :goodvibes )

- Dreams

Great plan! My DVC story is that I was at DLR with a friend for the 1/2 Marathon and took the tour. Called DH and said, you know our 15th wedding anniversary is coming up. I was expecting diamonds but DVC will do!! It worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter