Sending Invite to Mickey and Minnie

Tori0681

Can't wait to celebrate Christmas with Mickey!
I read on another forum that some people send wedding invitations to Mickey and Minnie. Obviously I know they would not be coming to the wedding, but I thought we may get back a card or something as a fun keepsake. Also, since we are going to WDW for our honeymoon, I thought it would be cute to send them one with a little note inside that says "See you on our Honeymoon!" or something like that. Has anyone else done this? I have an address for Mickey and Minnie in California, but does anyone know if there is an address I can send it to in Orlando?

We plan on having Mickey and Minnie..and maybe Goofy. We'll be sending an inivitation to Mickey and Minnie.

The address I have for them in Florida is:
Minnie and Mickey Mouse
The Magic Kingdom
1675 N. Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

What do they send you in return? Is the address only for wedding invitations? If I had some kids write to Mickey and Minnie that they were super excited to go to disney world - would Mickey and Minnie respond to them??

What do they send you in return? Is the address only for wedding invitations? If I had some kids write to Mickey and Minnie that they were super excited to go to disney world - would Mickey and Minnie respond to them??

They might send you something. I remember reading in another place, that they never heard back if Mickey and Minnie could make it.

The address for kids is:
Walt Disney World Info/Guest Letters/Letters to Mickey Mouse
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

I sent one to Mickey and Minnie at the California address, but haven't received anything back yet... it's only been 3 weeks though. I've heard they send an autographed photo.

We sent an invite to Mickey & Minnie in CA, we sent it about 6 weeks pre-wedding. We finally received a signed photo and 'just married' button about 2 months after the wedding lol. Very cute and worth the wait though!! :)

Awesome! I'll add them to my guest list. I'm planning on inviting Joe Rhode too as our celebrity guest, just for kicks. Who know, maybe he'll be in Jersey that week and feel like coming? ;)

I know that Obama is not nearly as cool as Mickey Mouse, but I read that he'll send something back too...

I sent my daughters 1st birthday invite to disney in cali (didn't know I could send to orlando) She got a signed photo I think with all the characters in front of the castle and a birthday button. It was very cute.

Yeah I sent one to the president too, however we were stuck with last year, I would prefer it to of been Obama, but I'll get over it.

Make sure to send to both CA and FL because we got different things from each place. From CA the picture and pins as other brides mentioned and a Cinderella certificate from Florida :thumbsup2

Here's the address for the President-

The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Room 39
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20500

There was a posting mentioning that by etiquette they are required to send a note back. :)

I just received this in the mail yesterday from Micky and Minnie!

ImportedPhotos00020-1.jpg

They also sent a "Just Married" pin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter