sending something to cruise employee

TALB

Mouseketeer
I would like to send a care package to our server from the Fantasy. is there a way to do this? I only have her first name and where she is from. Help!!

AFAIK, no one had posted the direct mailing address of the Fantasy yet unfortunately.

I've sent the one for the Dream to the Mod's to update the FAQ.

But unless anyone else can answer this, you could send it to:

[Server Name Here]
Food and Beverage Dept
Disney Cruise Vacations
Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

If her name is unusual it will most probably make it to her.
You could include your sailing dates and family name on it to help them track her down as well.
It will most likely be opened by shore side just in case to check out what is in it though as it's not just regular mail.

HTH's

Ex Techie :)

Hi I have also been researching a way to mail an employee on the Fantasy that my kids want to send letters to! You can email Disney Cruise line customer services and ask them what a good mailing address would be . . . we are also wanting to put together a care package for our assistant server! What wonderful empoyees on the Fantasy, they made our cruise extra amazing!

Did you charge your tips? If so, your receipt portion of the coupon will contain the CM's first and last name. Sometimes the first name on the name tag is different from the name on the receipt (some CMs go by a middle name or an "easier for Americans" name.

Did you charge your tips? If so, your receipt portion of the coupon will contain the CM's first and last name. Sometimes the first name on the name tag is different from the name on the receipt (some CMs go by a middle name or an "easier for Americans" name.

We met more people named "Joe" in one week on the Magic than I had in my entire life! Make sure you have the real name before sending anything Would hate for it to end up undeliverable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter