Senses Spa Villa treatments?

C1-10P

Earning My Ears
Good morning everyone,

slated for a 3/20 sailing on the Wonder for our 10year anniversary and first Disney cruise.

I was looking online about the options for the spa on other sites and saw an option for a couples romantic hideout, it was a 120 minute spa and relaxation offer. Ichecked the app and it wasn’t listed, called and that was no help either.

Does anyone know if these are still a thing or how to book them?

also interestedin the private rainforest room but was told have to book that on the ship. Any tips on getting these booked when we get on the boat? Also open to any other pointers to making this a romantic and memorable trip for me and my wife. Currently have a Palo brunch, Palo dinner and couples Swedish massaged booked.

thanks,

Private rainforest option was fantastic when we cruised on the Dream this past November. Worth every penny! Just go straight to the spa when you get on board to book.

I'm reasonably certain the villa massages are on hold due to COVID. When they were available, they were bookable like anything else. I'm really hoping they make a return soon!

I'm reasonably certain the villa massages are on hold due to COVID. When they were available, they were bookable like anything else. I'm really hoping they make a return soon!
That is a bummer but don’t think it’s gonna ruin our trip lol, I’ll keep the couples Swedish booked for now and try my luck when we get on the ship.

Private rainforest option was fantastic when we cruised on the Dream this past November. Worth every penny! Just go straight to the spa when you get on board to book.
Can you explain what this is and how much it costs? Adults only? TIA!

We did the Rainforest and the Couples Villa Package on the Magic the first week of December. Not sure if that package is the same but here is what we had: The Rainforest was a private experience for up to 6 people in our party (there were 3 of us) for 1 hour 45 minutes. We had the place to ourselves and it was excellent!

The Couples Villa was like a 3 hour experience all together. We started with time on the outside private verandah where they do a foot cleansing ritual then spend time in the private hot tub, then we had a couples massage (you could pick which type you wanted), we just did a relaxing massage that we upgraded from 50 minutes to 75. After the massage you go back out to the private verandah where there is a shower to rinse off and they provide you with tea, water and a fruit platter. You relax on the lounger and it's wonderful.

This is the second time we've done the Couples Villa, the previous was on the Dream and it was almost identical. We timed this one so that we would be finishing our time on the verandah at sunset. It was perfection. Happy to answer any questions.

We did the Rainforest and the Couples Villa Package on the Magic the first week of December. Not sure if that package is the same but here is what we had: The Rainforest was a private experience for up to 6 people in our party (there were 3 of us) for 1 hour 45 minutes. We had the place to ourselves and it was excellent!

The Couples Villa was like a 3 hour experience all together. We started with time on the outside private verandah where they do a foot cleansing ritual then spend time in the private hot tub, then we had a couples massage (you could pick which type you wanted), we just did a relaxing massage that we upgraded from 50 minutes to 75. After the massage you go back out to the private verandah where there is a shower to rinse off and they provide you with tea, water and a fruit platter. You relax on the lounger and it's wonderful.

This is the second time we've done the Couples Villa, the previous was on the Dream and it was almost identical. We timed this one so that we would be finishing our time on the verandah at sunset. It was perfection. Happy to answer any questions.
Did you book the Couples Villa when you boarded? I haven't seen anything like that available for booking in advance. Thank you for any insights you can provide!

Did you book the Couples Villa when you boarded? I haven't seen anything like that available for booking in advance. Thank you for any insights you can provide!

Yes, we went to the spa right after we boarded because we wanted to get the Rainforest booked and we booked the couples villa at the same time.

That is awesome to hear! I was really looking forward to this once I read about it. I know our first stop once we get aboard lol

thanks for the information! Can I ask how much the private rainforest room was? I read the couples villa is somewhere around 500?

That is awesome to hear! I was really looking forward to this once I read about it. I know our first stop once we get aboard lol

thanks for the information! Can I ask how much the private rainforest room was? I read the couples villa is somewhere around 500?

I think the Rainforest was maybe $175 plus tax and the 18% gratuity? I know it was right around that. The couples villa started at $499 on our cruise, but it was slightly more for us since we chose the 75 minute massage instead of 50. You won't be disappointed, do it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter