Sensing Pixie Dust I Am! A Star Wars Weekend PTR! New PTR Link pg. 77!

Charleston Princess

DIS Veteran
Episode XI: The Return to Disney World

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

Charleston Princess in her home state of Georgia sits plotting her family’s next journey to their favorite place, Walt Disney World, in 2011. Would it be a long anticipated trip during the Christmas season?

Little does she know, the Disney Empire has not-so-secretly begun construction on a new Star Tours even more powerful and innovative than the last one. Coupled with the prospect of Free Dining, a new Star Tours and a Star Wars Weekend trip becomes more and more of a likelihood for Charleston Princess’ small band of travelers…

Charleston Princess (Jackie): A Disney lover for 36 years and a Star Wars lover for 33 years. Mother to Chelsea and Connor, wife to Charles, and a middle school literature teacher. I have never met a place at Disney that I didn’t like.

151.jpg

Charles: Has been lured to the Dark Side of Disney -- as he would term it. Not the biggest fan ever but tries his hardest to go along with my obsession. He was the one who insisted we should take advantage of Free Dining.

313.jpg

Chelsea: Our 13-year-old princess in her own right. Loves clothes, the Sims, reading, movies, and texting. If she chose the family vacation, she would have us going to Paris.

124.jpg

283.jpg

Connor: Our eleven-year-old master Lego builder. His first movie in a theater was Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. Loves Star Wars almost as much as I do and has the Lego sets to prove it.

125.jpg

448.jpg

493.jpg

When Star Tours is completed, this ultimate ride for Star Wars fans will spell certain doom for Charleston Princess’s Christmas planning and will send her family hurtling down the interstate towards another summer trip in 2011...

109.jpg

Not sure how I got in on this so quickly considering how little I'm around these days (no, I haven't finished your summer report yet) but when I saw your title and knew SWW must be on the horizon for you, I had to jump on board!!

Let's just say my boys would be insanely jealous of Connor!

I'm in to see how the force guides you!

Mostly lurked on your last several TRs - can't wait to see how this one works out!

I shall be faithfully following along as you plan this one.
There is nothing better for getting through a long, cold winter than planning a brand new Disney trip! :cool1:

I am joining in on this one! I just finished reading your Trip Report from your last vacation. As I was reading I was wondering if you had plans for one in the future! I read on through your links and soon noticed that you signature had changed! Which meant you added a new link to a PTR!! I am so excited to go along this planning journey with you!

AM I still on page ONE??!! PAGE ONE??!! :thumbsup2

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I was dreading clicking over and finding myself woefully behind already!!!! :upsidedow

OH I LOVE THAT START!!!!

Jackie, um, do I see photos being taken on the wrong side of the rope....;) Shhhhhh.... I won't tell :laughing:

Let the fun begin!!! The force will get us through to May I am sure!!! :yay:

And I am with MeMom, nothing like a great PTR to get you through the winter months!!!

Love the title! I'm here! And will try to keep up :) I'm so jealous, we'll never make it to Star Wars weekends, kids are still in school but how FUN!

Yesss I made it on page 2! Can't wait to hear more details! Oh and even more excited that we'll be there at the same time :thumbsup2

P.S. Yyou think of the greatest PTR/TR titles!

I'm in!!!!! Page 2. Hmmph. Dang job.

Hey Jackie and Happy Dog - Question for you: How do you get all your tickers and links etc. to show in your signature? Mine aren't all fitting! I can't figure out how to put them side by side either. My links show on my preview, but not when I post. TIA for any help!

Now back to your regularly scheduled PTR. (Awesome title by the way!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter