• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

I may have missed it but how many adults are bringing costumes for the Halloween costume party/contest?

I am leaving the office is 6 minutes to head off to get my toenails painted. One step closer to vacation. It's just about here folks!!

Carly and I are getting ours done today!! :D

Any of you over achievers already have maps of the boat? Did you just print out copies of the ship and highlight the rooms?

That's what I did. You can print up 5 decks at a time at cruisedckplans.com. If you print them all up at one time they are too small to read. Then I used a thin sharpie to write the SR# darker and then highlighted it.

Drinkology tasting Classes sign ups. Are CANCELLED Due to Disney being booked on sea day for both classes. You can check with Dinglehopper to see if there is room on there list if they are still having a class.

PEOPLE NOT ON A FE LIST WITH ROOM #'S.

So they can be pixie dusted. pixiedust:pixiedust: :tinker::tinker:

Amanda & Terry Mt Olive, IL #9652

Tracey & Jeff Calgary, AB #6688

Rodriguez Family Stateroom #8638

Rodriguez/Castrillon Family Stateroom #9611

Can we be added to this list? Hawkins family room #10588. I will have a bag of pixie dust item hanging on my fish to give out as well!

Can we be added to this list? Hawkins family room #10588. I will have a bag of pixie dust item hanging on my fish to give out as well!

I think we all got ya. That list was made a while back and we have all been adding people to our at home lists at this point :) Most of us have our maps printed with all the rooms highlighted.

I really need to clean my house, but I really don't want to . I am an avid reader and bought several books a couple weeks ago, but have read them all already :( I bought more, and was up until 2:20am last night and now don't want to stop again, lol!

Any of you over achievers already have maps of the boat? Did you just print out copies of the ship and highlight the rooms?

We printed 5 decks at a time on one piece of paper, marked the FE rooms and put them back to back and laminated them.

Thank you! So I don't know if any of you ar watching the weather but my husband works with EMA and he said there are a line of tropical storms lined up in that area:worried:. I'm assuming the ship can sail around? Prayng for clear skies and smooth sailing!

Happy Monday everyone! I know many of you will start hitting the road this week either by air or road. I wish each of you safe travels and happy kids (and spouses) along the way.

A huge thank you to Amber, Joe and Cindi for all of their hard work organizing FE list, mixology classes, and keeping us organized. I have loved getting to know you online and can't wait to meet you in person. Many of us will be wearing red bracelets (mine is just red yarn) to help make the finding each other in the crowd a little bit easier. If you'd like to wear something red around your wrist that would be great!

Below is the list of people signed up for our ice cream social. If you'd like to participate, please give your family name, how many in your group and what you'd like to bring. If you'd like to just stop by and say hi, we'd love that as well.

We will be meeting by Eye Scream, which is on Deck 11 near the pools. This is a great place to meet all of the friends you've made online and also a wonderful place for our kids to meet so they'll have friends for the week.

See you very soon!!

*ICE CREAM SOCIAL 3PM
PRIOR TO MUSTER DRILL*
Redwine 4 Mickey Sprinkles
Swope (Jasesmom) 3 M&M's
Caylor 4 Caramel
McGaughlin 3 Chocolate
Hauge (LadyDuchess) 2 Reese's Pieces
Ellis (sillecruisers) 5 Butterscotch
Butts (butsy113) 4 Crushed Oreo's
Kristoff 7 Chocolate Chips
Mayhugh (Kim Hercules) 2 Andi's Mints
Sugarcrane2 5 Chopped Pecans
Johnson's (Andrea Johnson) 4 Gummy Bears
Carpetto 4 Skittles/mini marshmellows
Cox 5 Reese's shell topping
Ayer's (CAyers) 3 Candy topping / Whoppers
Kirsten.78 (Hauptman Hooligans) 3 Walnuts
Strawn 6 M&M's
Pavey 4 Crushed Kit Kat's
Tarr 2 Crushed PB cups
Cjguell 4 iced animal cookies
Paga2003 3 Maraschino cherries
Larose (Cira99) 4 Shredded Coconut
Cunningham 5 Sour Gummy Worms
Smith's 4 Peanut Butter Topping
Oubre 4 Praline Topping
Rodriguez 7 Strawberry Topping
Durden 2 Pineapple Topping
Liggins 3 Crushed Snickers
Chavez 3 Nerds Candy toppings
van Maaren 2 Hagelslag

Happy Monday everyone! I know many of you will start hitting the road this week either by air or road. I wish each of you safe travels and happy kids (and spouses) along the way.

A huge thank you to Amber, Joe and Cindi for all of their hard work organizing FE list, mixology classes, and keeping us organized. I have loved getting to know you online and can't wait to meet you in person. Many of us will be wearing red bracelets (mine is just red yarn) to help make the finding each other in the crowd a little bit easier. If you'd like to wear something red around your wrist that would be great!

Below is the list of people signed up for our ice cream social. If you'd like to participate, please give your family name, how many in your group and what you'd like to bring. If you'd like to just stop by and say hi, we'd love that as well.

We will be meeting by Eye Scream, which is on Deck 11 near the pools. This is a great place to meet all of the friends you've made online and also a wonderful place for our kids to meet so they'll have friends for the week.

See you very soon!!

*ICE CREAM SOCIAL 3PM
PRIOR TO MUSTER DRILL*
Swope (Jasesmom) 3 M&M's
Caylor 4 Caramel
McGaughlin 3 Chocolate
Strawn 6 M&M's
Tarr 2 Crushed PB cups
Oubre 4 Praline Topping
van Maaren 2 Hagelslag

Dang let the weight gain start!! Better bring my insulin by the gallon. :thumbsup2

See you very soon!!

*ICE CREAM SOCIAL 3PM
PRIOR TO MUSTER DRILL*
Swope (Jasesmom) 3 M&M's
Caylor 4 Caramel
McGaughlin 3 Chocolate
Strawn 6 M&M's
Tarr 2 Crushed PB cups
Oubre 4 Praline Topping
van Maaren 2 Hagelslag

Oh my!! Thanks for the reminder!! I added Oreos to the Walmart list ;) Can't believe I almost forgot about that.

Carly has our Rainbow Loom red bracelets made. We will wear them the entire trip, so if anyone sees us in the airport, parks, or on the ship, stop and say HI :wave:

See you very soon!!

*ICE CREAM SOCIAL 3PM
PRIOR TO MUSTER DRILL*
Swope (Jasesmom) 3 M&M's
Caylor 4 Caramel
McGaughlin 3 Chocolate
Strawn 6 M&M's
Tarr 2 Crushed PB cups
Oubre 4 Praline Topping
van Maaren 2 Hagelslag

Thanks Misty!!

I apologize but I am new to this and late in the game....anyone still have openings in a small FE group? We have 2 kids, 18months(boy) and 4.5(girl)?

I apologize but I am new to this and late in the game....anyone still have openings in a small FE group? We have 2 kids, 18months(boy) and 4.5(girl)?
Unfortunately the FE group is closed, but there are many people here that are bringing extras to pixie dust with, so if you want to give your room number someone may be able to send a little magic your way! On another note your children are the same ages as my two! Welcome aboard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter