• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Hi
Our room number are
6594 Gorena family (2 boys 7 and 6 years and 1 girl 4 years)
5046 Fernández family ( 5 years a boy and 4 years a girl)
5040 Martínez family ( One girl 4 years)
If someone leave articles/gifts (something) in our mail box let us know your room number so we can give something back

Thanks for letting us be part of this activity

Best regards

Hi
Our room number are
6594 Gorena family (2 boys 7 and 6 years and 1 girl 4 years)
5046 Fernández family ( 5 years a boy and 4 years a girl)
5040 Martínez family ( One girl 4 years)
If someone leave articles/gifts (something) in our mail box let us know your room number so we can give something back

Thanks for letting us be part of this activity

Best regards

I have just enough extras :) Will be leaving stuff for them!

I got off early tonight, and only 2 more works!!!! I can not wait until Friday!! I still have tons to do, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel :D :D :D

Today is my last 12-15 hour work day for 2 weeks. Still haven't packed anything :artist: and going straight up to where my kids live after work :car: spending the night. :cloud9: I won't be home until really late tomorrow night and then we leave for the airport Thursday morning at 10:00am. I have to squeeze in my hot tub and a beer when I get home tomorrow night too. Would this Freak anyone out? :scared1::scared1:

Today is my last 12-15 hour work day for 2 weeks. Still haven't packed anything :artist: and going straight up to where my kids live after work :car: spending the night. :cloud9: I won't be home until really late tomorrow night and then we leave for the airport Thursday morning at 10:00am. I have to squeeze in my hot tub and a beer when I get home tomorrow night too. Would this Freak anyone out? :scared1::scared1:

I have faith in you Joe!! I can't wait to meet you guys!!! Definitely have to squeeze in the hot tub, ;)
Is everyones kid costumes Disney related?

Carly has a Mad Hatter costume. It's not the traditional Mad Hatter, it is more a teen style one with neon colors.

I have faith in you Joe!! I can't wait to meet you guys!!! Definitely have to squeeze in the hot tub, ;)

Carly has a Mad Hatter costume. It's not the traditional Mad Hatter, it is more a teen style one with neon colors.

That Mad Hatter is one of my costumes too. How cool!! Mine is the Dark Mad Hatter but I changed some things.

Does anyone have a master list of the cabins who are not in the FE but would like pixie dust? I see on page one a few cabins mentioned. It does not contain ages for kids. Thanks in advance for sending my way.

What do you mean you havent packed?!?!? That makes me nervous!!! I'm pretty sure Amber would be nervous for you too!!! :D Its getting closer :) Yay for 2 weeks away from work!!! ;)

To save money, I've been tanning outside all summer. I live in town, so that means there is a quite a bit of me that is still white. This week I won't get a chance to be outside to keep up my tan so I'm hopping into a tanning booth a couple of times to maintain and smooth out a couple of tan lines. Long story short, I burnt my stomach and lower back. :furious: Whoops.

To save money, I've been tanning outside all summer. I live in town, so that means there is a quite a bit of me that is still white. This week I won't get a chance to be outside to keep up my tan so I'm hopping into a tanning booth a couple of times to maintain and smooth out a couple of tan lines. Long story short, I burnt my stomach and lower back. :furious: Whoops.

Girl stand next to me and you will feel tanned!! I don't tan period. My dad died from melanoma at the age of 36. SUN= BAD
Does anyone have a master list of the cabins who are not in the FE but would like pixie dust? I see on page one a few cabins mentioned. It does not contain ages for kids. Thanks in advance for sending my way.

They are scattered throughout theses pages and Voldemort. I don't have a list. I just add to my map as I go. Sorry!! We are in 9652 Terry and I, Caleb 13, and Carly 11.

Girl stand next to me and you will feel tanned!! I don't tan period. My dad died from melanoma at the age of 36. SUN= BAD
I'm not much of a tanning person either. This is the darkest I have been in ten years! lol. A lot of this is a "I don't want to fry in the Bahama sun" tan. I've been super careful with the sunscreen all summer, but I should have known that the tanning bed would get me since I haven't been in one since 2007!

Late night check in, I'm still dealing with a lot of emotions with losing my friend a couple weeks ago, but slowly I'm coming around. I finally finished the kids FE/ packaged/ tagged, Almost done with the adults should be done by tomorrow. Packing is about 40% complete, my goal is by Friday have everything completed, packed, errands all DONE. So Saturday and Sunday will be pure relaxation before our big trip on Monday!!

As far as the weather goes, my area was supposed to get hit today/ tomorrow with nasty weather but so far we've been good, just humid and cloudy. Cross fingers no more storms after this week!

Both my girls will be dressing up for halloween party and for pirate night....AND MAYBE when they go see the princesses but I havent had a chance to take them to pick out which princess not sure we will have time for that. I decided not to dress up in costume, just with so much going on. I decided that would be the one thing I would not stress about.

Again sorry for the ramble...Just wanted to stop in and say HI!

I tried to use my wife's Great Aunt's tanning bed, only had time to get in it once! so I have three different shades: dark fore arms, medium upper arm, and white torso!

Hello everyone, last working day - 7 hours and its a wrap! Leaving tomorrow morning on Amtrak for the 11 LONG hour ride to Hamlet, NC - Boy I hope the train is on time! Leaving NC at 4/5am heading to Orlando. I feel like a little kid, I've told any and everyone, I Going To Disney! Can't wait to meet you guys. Everyone traveling have a safe and blessed trip!

MadamG2U

Hello everyone, last working day - 7 hours and its a wrap! Leaving tomorrow morning on Amtrak for the 11 LONG hour ride to Hamlet, NC - Boy I hope the train is on time! Leaving NC at 4/5am heading to Orlando. I feel like a little kid, I've told any and everyone, I Going To Disney! Can't wait to meet you guys. Everyone traveling have a safe and blessed trip!

MadamG2U
Train ride sounds fun! I'd take that over my 10 hour drive on I95. I hate that interstate!!

I am so jealous of all these people getting ready to leave!! I can't wait until it's my turn :D

Can't wait to meet you all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter