• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Thank you all for the Awesome gifts! This was our first time participating and it was an amazing experience. Thank you all so much!

Thank you everyone for the great FE gifts! And thanks to the staterooms that pixie dusted us. Wish we could of pixie dusted all the rooms but we had 4 full luggages flying into Orlando already so had to stick to our munchkin group only! Take care and God bless.

Oh my goodness what an awesome cruise! It was nice to meet some of you and BIG thanks to the Carpettos and Butts families for leaving us pixie dust! My kids were so excited to check the bag and find gifts! Hope you all had as much fun as we did!

Thank you all for the gifts, but most of all thank you for making my folks vacation a great memory! They could not believe all the gifts, how nice they were and that such a fun thing could be done by strangers. I am so sorry I did not get to meet any of you, but I am sure we might have passed in the hall. I am in Hamlet NC right now, leaving tomorrow morning for NY. I hope you all enjoyed just a touch of Disney from NY. We had such a great time at Disney World and the cruise just topped it off! My parents are already talking about going again! Wishing each of you God's Blessings!

From the Cooper Family

Got home a little while ago, and the kids and I just went through all our amazing FE gifts. I didn't let them go through them on the ship so we could have some extra magic when we returned home. Thank you all so much for participating and making our cruise an extra special experience! What an amazing group we had on this board. :disrocks:I enjoyed meeting so many of you on the ship (especially those that we got to spend some bonding time with!! :drinking1 :grouphug:), and only wish we could have met those that we missed. I hope everyone had as magical a time as we did, and wish everyone safe travels if you have yet to make it home. :drive:

Thank you all for the amazing gifts! Also thank you for the extra gifts for Jase! We had an amazing time and can't wait for our next vacation :)

Thank you all for ours gifts my kids had fun handing them out and receiving them. I truly appreciate them all

We returned home last night from our fantastic vacation. Thank you all so much for the wonderful FE gifts! It was a wonderful experience for our son! We ended up booking a placeholder since he loved the trip so much-looking to sail again in 2017 when he is a bit older to hopefully care more about experiencing the ports of call and not just wanting to hang out in the club all day! I hope everyone had a magical voyage!

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts. We had such a good time delivering gifts and Gracie loved checking the FE every time we went back to the room. We really enjoyed it. We weren't going to book another cruise, but by the last day, Ashley said we needed to get ready for 2017, so we also put a placeholder down so we can book when the 2017 dates come out! We are debating doing a Back to Back on the Dream or a 7 night on the Fantasy in May 2017.

We just got home last night, and I am sorting through FE gifts now. It was so overwhelming on the ship, but we're having so much fun looking at everything now. What a generous group! Thank you all! We had such an amazing vacation! I am hoping to do a trip report soon. I am starting to sort through pictures. The highlight was the dolphin swim at Blue Lagoon. It was amazing! We also loved Remy, the shows, the aquaduck, our servers, the concierge lounge, our mixology class and friends, and stargazing at night. Next time- longer cruise lol! We booked a placeholder but are totally undecided on what to do next. I'm thinking a Fantasy cruise but I have no idea when. Maybe Spring break or Thanksgiving next year. We can't miss a lot of school again. This time of year seems too hot and humid. What is everyone else doing next? I want to cruise with you all again!

Special thanks to the Middles and Overachievers. The FE exchange was so much fun! The girls loves sneaking around and dropping the goodies in your pockets.

I think George is finally convinced a 4 day is not enough. It was our 2nd 4 day cruise. I would love to do the Eastern Caribbean. Haven't nailed down a date yet though. I'm thinking March 2017. My kids are in year round school so they are off in Sept., Dec., March and June. Sept - too hot and crowded. Dec. too cold for the 7 day, March has potential and June is too expensive.

As you guys confirm dates for your next trip, please post! Cindy, I agree it would be awesome to cruise with everyone again!! I'll check out Thanksgiving 2016 and see how that looks.

We returned home last night from our fantastic vacation. Thank you all so much for the wonderful FE gifts! It was a wonderful experience for our son! We ended up booking a placeholder since he loved the trip so much-looking to sail again in 2017 when he is a bit older to hopefully care more about experiencing the ports of call and not just wanting to hang out in the club all day! I hope everyone had a magical voyage!
I booked a place holder as well! I am cruising next year on the Magic on July 6th overseas. Thinking of using the place holder for 2017.
MadamG2U

I would like to thank everyone for the FE gifts. We have not gone through them as I dropped them off late last night it will be a fun thing to do soon with them. I would like to Thank Amber for putting the FE list together and working with it for over a year!! It was great to sit and chat with some of you!!

I would like to thank everyone for the FE gifts. We have not gone through them as I dropped them off late last night it will be a fun thing to do soon with them. I would like to Thank Amber for putting the FE list together and working with it for over a year!! It was great to sit and chat with some of you!!
Joe I loved hanging out with Joanne! The mixology class was fun. I only wish we would have all met up earlier in the cruise. I know the ice cream social was a bit of a flop since they closed down the ice cream machines at 3, and for me, it was a little overwhelming since there were so many people there and I didn't know who half of them were.

Anyway, the whole darn thing just went by way too fast.

I'm not sure if the family is in this group or the other but I want to thank you for giving my daughter Simba she is so in love with it she brings him everywhere except school but seriously she loves it. I know we met you in line once and a saw you a few after that. I'm sorry but I can't remember your name wish I woukd have wrote it down so I could post a picture to show you her lover for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter