Sept 1 2012 disney fantasy

Just think, 3 days, 72 hours, from this exact time - I will hopefully be on board with a well deserved drink in hand :)

I so agree about that drink. Lots of bad budget stuff at work coming in a week or two - so reaaaalllllyyyyyy need a drink.

Anyone look at national hurricane site recently.... I'm wondering if I need to fly down sooner:/

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Anyone look at national hurricane site recently.... I'm wondering if I need to fly down sooner:/

When are you leaving? We fly Friday - from Philly - I am not worried

Just sent the kids off to karate. Now I probably should sort my piles of cruise stuff I've collected into some actual suitcases!
-Verify that the boy's "winter clothes" fit (ie pants, those things you wear when it's "cold" out -below 70- or you are eating in the main dining rooms ;)) -- check!
-Locate bathing suits -- check!
-find some nice clothes that actually fit me for semi- and formal night -- uh....I gotta' go! Time for a last minute trip to Target! Which means, of course, that it's about to rain. Sorry all of y'all who are at Disney, but making it rain by going to Target is my superpower. Well, that and picking the slowest checkout line.
Two more days!!!!

Home tonight to finish packing, clean the car, go thru everything one more time to make sure I'm not forgetting anything....so much to do so little time. We leave tomorrow night!

JennLK said:
Just think, 3 days, 72 hours, from this exact time - I will hopefully be on board with a well deserved drink in hand :)

I will have a drink on Fri night as we prepare to sleep together in one hotel room before getting to port.... I am so thankful for 2 cabins with 3 children... My DH has low tolerance for noise at night... I am a people person and he is not lol...

stitch101 said:
Home tonight to finish packing, clean the car, go thru everything one more time to make sure I'm not forgetting anything....so much to do so little time. We leave tomorrow night!

Oh clean the car thank goodness that is not on to do list for me..... : )

Codie said:

Hopefully we will all be OK because Fri looks calmer for flights down east coast

ruley3 said:
Hopefully we will all be OK because Fri looks calmer for flights down east coast

Am I missing something?? It doesn't look like there will be any effects from Isaac anywhere along
the east coast?? I'm flying out of Newark tomorrow morning and it seems to be all clear

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

disneychic said:
Am I missing something?? It doesn't look like there will be any effects from Isaac anywhere along
the east coast?? I'm flying out of Newark tomorrow morning and it seems to be all clear

Kirk and the big blob had me worried. But I talked to a super weather nerd and I am not worried anymore.

Yeah I checked both of those out....looks like they're heading out to sea. So we should be ok. You got me scared for a minute....I hadn't checked the weather in a few days - other than the Kissimmee forecast for thurs/fri and port canaveral for Saturday. Glad it should all be ok for us weather-wise

I will have a drink on Fri night as we prepare to sleep together in one hotel room before getting to port.... I am so thankful for 2 cabins with 3 children... My DH has low tolerance for noise at night... I am a people person and he is not lol...

Haha yea we r staying with my rents before we head to port and they snore!!!!! :rolleyes2

disneychic said:

Isaac is supposed to loop around but not until Mon

Were leaving home to travel down to london shortly :)

Will arrive in orlando tomorrow, cant believe its finally here

wishing everyone safe journeys see you all very soon :) :)

velvet0309 said:
Were leaving home to travel down to london shortly :)

Will arrive in orlando tomorrow, cant believe its finally here

wishing everyone safe journeys see you all very soon :) :)

Travel safe ;)

Hi first time on this. Cant wait 2 days left. I want to say "Hi Everybody" This is our second disney cruise.

Maiyoli (me) 38 :yay:
Mike (DH) 42
Oceana A very shy daughter 13 :artist:
Zoe 8

Stateroom 7064

Hi first time on this. Cant wait 2 days left. I want to say "Hi Everybody" This is our second disney cruise.

Maiyoli (me) 38 :yay:
Mike (DH) 42
Oceana A very shy daughter 13 :artist:
Zoe 8

Stateroom 7064

Welcome! My daughter Cate (12) is very outgoing. Have your daughter visit Edge during the open house, maybe they can meet up!

Welcome! My daughter Cate (12) is very outgoing. Have your daughter visit Edge during the open house, maybe they can meet up!

Last time we went on Disney 4 yrs ago, she stuck to us like glue. We didnt get to see any of the adult areas. This time she said she would try really hard. Wish us luck. thank you Maiyoli :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter