Sept 1 2012 disney fantasy

Hi first time on this. Cant wait 2 days left. I want to say "Hi Everybody" This is our second disney cruise.

Maiyoli (me) 38 :yay:
Mike (DH) 42
Oceana A very shy daughter 13 :artist:
Zoe 8

Stateroom 7064

Welcome! Our son Matthew is 14 and pretty shy as well. This will be our first cruise as a family;-) Let her know she is not alone in feeling the way she feels. Now our daughter who is 9 is just a little social butterfly!

Getting ready to board SW airlines from Milwaukee WI. Got boarding number A34. Not too bad. Two more nights to go. :cool1:

joyjanet said:
Getting ready to board SW airlines from Milwaukee WI. Got boarding number A34. Not too bad. Two more nights to go. :cool1:

Yay!! I'm trying to pack. I have WAY too much stuff and not enough shoes!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are sitting here at Regan National waiting for our flight down. Not a cloud in the sky. Its going to be a great flight. Can wait to get on the bus tomorrow morning.

matthew517 said:
We are sitting here at Regan National waiting for our flight down. Not a cloud in the sky. Its going to be a great flight. Can wait to get on the bus tomorrow morning.

Yay.... Hope to see you on the bus ;)

Had a great week at Disney world (1st time ), heading to lunch with luvmy2kids and then it's on to cocoa beach. See u all tomorrow.

Got into Orlando at 9:35 last night. Had my DGD (age 13) with me and she did not stop talking the whole trip. She spent a week with me playing with her cousins (my DGS and DGD). She lives in Orlando with her DM (my daughter), her DF, and DB. They are not going on the cruise with us this time. We have taken them on Dream and Magic and they love cruising. Got home at 11:00 pm and could hardly sleep thinking of everything that had to be done. Mowed back yard this morning (DH mowed the front yesterday) and now I am washing clothes and packing. DH has not even packed his suit case yet. I told him to make sure his clothes fit. One time we went on a cruise and he took some old pants that did not fit. He was not too happy. See everyone tomorrow.
:cool1:

All packed. Loading car and getting ready to leave for Port. Should be on ship in about 4 hours. :rotfl2::cool1::beach:

I can't believe it! We are on 50!!!! 15 minutes to the Beeline and then we are on our way to my SIL's on Merritt Island. She's driving us to the port. If you see a crazy red head with toooo many suitcases, it's me.
See you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter