Sept 1 2012 disney fantasy

joyjanet said:
Can see the Fantasy!! Next to Carnival Dream and another ship. We are here. :rotfl2:

We are about to go over the intercostal waterway, but we have some stops to make. Could you post when they open the port??? :)

Nooooooooo!!!!!! We forgot a suitcase! DH went back to get it. We only live 45 minutes away, fortunately. But it's not a vacation until we realize we've forgotten something. So let the vacation begin! In 1.5 hours :)

on the Fantasy! Hope everyone had a great time and made it home safely! Until our next cruise....

:) Sharon

seo31 said:
on the Fantasy! Hope everyone had a great time and made it home safely! Until our next cruise....

:) Sharon

Ditto! What an amazing experience

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi everyone, glad you all had a great sailing. I have a strange request but hoping somone can help. Does anyone happen to have a picture of princess Belle from this sailing? I don't mind if your child is in it, just trying to locate a specific Belle and believe she was on this sailing. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks!

Hi everyone, glad you all had a great sailing. I have a strange request but hoping somone can help. Does anyone happen to have a picture of princess Belle from this sailing? I don't mind if your child is in it, just trying to locate a specific Belle and believe she was on this sailing. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks!

I have one but not sure how to post pics on here.....

jfahome said:

You've piqued my curiosity...

I sure enjoyed meeting some of you, and hate that I missed so many others (Codie, I was watching for a woman with twin boy toddlers all week!).
It was a great cruise and I assume everyone is home safely now.

We made it back, but I seem to have come down with a nasty infection in all of our travels so I am still very much out of it and not productive at all. NOT to scare anyone (my kids and husband and in laws are fine and I may have gotten this from WDW or on a flight)--but if anyone else has ended up with a bacterial infection since vacation please PM what it is if they have narrowed it down. They are still running tests and searching trying to come up with what it might be that is knocking me out and having to hit it with broad spectrum antibiotics in the mean time.

Thanks.

I sure enjoyed meeting some of you, and hate that I missed so many others (Codie, I was watching for a woman with twin boy toddlers all week!).
It was a great cruise and I assume everyone is home safely now.

We made it back, but I seem to have come down with a nasty infection in all of our travels so I am still very much out of it and not productive at all. NOT to scare anyone (my kids and husband and in laws are fine and I may have gotten this from WDW or on a flight)--but if anyone else has ended up with a bacterial infection since vacation please PM what it is if they have narrowed it down. They are still running tests and searching trying to come up with what it might be that is knocking me out and having to hit it with broad spectrum antibiotics in the mean time.

Thanks.

No bacterial infections here, that we know of, but my daughter did develop a nasty cough / nasal thing that started on CC day and she still has it :(

JennLK said:
No bacterial infections here, that we know of, but my daughter did develop a nasty cough / nasal thing that started on CC day and she still has it :(

Yeah, I think something was going around in the kids clubs. And now I'm fighting it, too : )

But it's not bacterial. Best of luck figuring it out, NHDisneylover!

jahber said:
Yeah, I think something was going around in the kids clubs. And now I'm fighting it, too : )

But it's not bacterial. Best of luck figuring it out, NHDisneylover!

Yeah. Our kids got runny noses after a few trips to the kids club as well... And we were told by the counselor that they had a few kids early in the week with runny noses that the parents didn't come back for them!!

We had a great time! The boys napped and slept incredibly well and took turns one waking up earlier than the other which allowed me a lot of one on one time with the boys (and making it less likely to spot me with the twins!!). We also never used the stroller after we first arrived. It was more trouble than it was worth. I can't wait to do another!! My more practical husband is telling me it will be a few years:). I hope you feel better very soon!!!

My whole fam has the runny nose thing going on too !!! So not sure who made them but if u did I would buy them from you....ho made the bows for my 5mos dh the are so stinking cute!!!!!! Also the bibs are amazing I don't want to use them becuz I don't want to stain them!!' thank you all so much! Also who gave her a Ty fish is now her new fav toy and chewer lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter