Sept. 11th, 2004!!! Roll Call!

ldb1030-

No, but I have been shopping!!! How about you? I got a really cute tropical purse (with a skirt to match) and some sandals at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells last weekend that will be packed away for the cruise. I have had been on these boards since we booked. It really is addicting!!:crazy: My DH thinks I am nuts, but I did the same for our last cruise and he was always asking me questions while on board (which I was able to answer).

Kathy

Yes, I have shopped a bit! I hope I have enough from this past summer but I know I'll buy more!! I did get my husband swim trunks for less than $3.00 on the clearance rack!!:p
We've been booked for so long but now that we are under a year, I know it'll go fast!:tongue:
My husband thinks I'm totally crazy also! BUT he know I'll have taken care of every detail!!:teeth:

Kathy-
We are going to have LOTS of food to eat if only our families are on this sailing!!!:scared:

Lot of Food, plenty of pool space, no wait for Palo & Spa ressies, and plenty of hammocks on Castaway Key! Maybe we could be upgraded to the Walt & Roy Disney Suites!

This all sounds good, but I would rather more people sail with us! What fun would it be if we were all alone?!?

Kathy

:magnify: I know they are out there somewhere!! Maybe everyone is too busy packing already!!!::yes::

Save some food for us 'cause we'll be there! I never look at the "cruise meets" board because it seems like no one is EVER going when I go. I don't know what it is but it was the same way last year. This time I thought "I'll just check to see if anybody is going" and here you are!
"We" consist of my husband (Jason - 34), me (Kelly - 26) and our son (Noah - will be close to 2). We are still trying to talk more family into going with us.
We were on the 4 day the same time in September last year and in 2000 and it is so nice that time of year. This will be our first 7-day and I can't wait to get to spend a day at sea to enjoy the ship.

Hey - how come I have an extra hour to wait then y'all do?!?! I need to fix that!

Kelly- Welcome! :wave2:
You will LOVE the 7 day!:sunny:
We may have an empty ship or at least no one who visits the DIS boards!:confused:

Welcome Kelly! It is going to be our first 7 day cruise also. We did the 3 night in January and loved it! I am very excited. I too cannot wait for the day at sea to explore. In January my kids, DD 3 & DS 7 both loved the kids club and we rarely saw them. I am hoping that they enjoy it as much this time, but would like to spend a little more time with them during the week. I know we will enjoy it either way, but it would be nice to do some adult only things too.

I noticed you are from Chatanooga, TN. My DH & I have gone on vacation in Georgia and spent a couple of days in Chatanooga. It is beautiful there. I bet the weather is much nicer there than it has been here.

:wave:

Kathy

Hello All,
Well hold on now, i'm staking claim to food and the Roy O suite.
:rotfl:
My wife (26) and I (29) along with my sister and her husband and 2 other friends will all be making the journey.
It's our 5 year anniversary on the cruise and also our 5 year anniversary of our first Disney cruise. There fore i think we deserve the upgrade:wave:. ( thats me waving from my huge balcony)

I cant wait to go.

Any tips or suggestions would help as the first cruise i was completly awestruck
:jumping1:

Hi everyone! We are going 09/11/04 too!!!! Guess who this is Idb1030!? This is our 2nd 7 day cruise, last time it was the eastern. There are 4 of us DH, DD13(best friend of Idb1030's daughter, oops I guess that give me away!) and DS 10 who would love to meet another boy before we sail. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Welcome Mattnlaura & Arronamy!

Mattnlaura, we are neighbors! We are from Chicago. We'll have to flip a coin for the Suite, we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the cruise! :wave2: Maybe we could take turns, you take the first half of the cruise and we'll take the second half of the cruise.

I know what you mean about being awestruck, we did the three night in January and if it were not for these boards, I would have been completely lost. We got so much information from here! It looks like lbd1030 & aaronamy will be the ones to ask for info regarding the boat.

While I am looking up information on the spa and excursions, my DH is more concerned about where to buy the best Cigars and if he can somehow arrange a poker game while aboard (like there will be time for that).

Welcome aboard!

:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter