Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyVegas1

<font color=blue>That's Captain , Captain Ja
WELCOME

test2.jpg

Cruise Itinerary 14 day West Bound Schedule

MORE INFORMATION TO COME

Our website is officially up and running!!!

www.transatlanticpirates.com

The official email roll call or anything else you want on the website is rollcall@transatlanticpirates.com

I can't wait to start the roll call!!!

Feel free to send me whatever you want for your roll call. Here are some things that are nice for everyone to know...

DIS Name
First names of those attending
Ages of Kids
How many cruises
Celebrating anything special?
Stateroom # (especially important for gift giving )
A Photo (if you do not want a photo posted send me a clip art or something, I also have a HUGE database of Disney characters I can stick on there if you do not have one)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attention Attention !!!!

March 14th 2009 Disneyland DIS meet

Okay we have our hotel booked and our flights booked .. we will get there the morning of Thursday the 12th and be staying till the night of the 15th ...we are booked at DLH ... We will be at Disneyland all day on Saturday except for the Official DIS meet / dinner at Rain Forest Cafe which will be at 5 pm .. I will need a head count to call in to Rain Forest Cafe , so if you already know you will be there for sure Please PM me , if you are still iffy just make sure I know no later then February 1st so I can make our reservation .. After dinner we will also make our way to Pirates of the Caribbean for our Traditional sailing before the sailing ...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: this will be our third March DIS Meet and they get bigger every year .. And you dont wanna miss the Pirates of the Caribbean ride afterwards as it will be something to remember as it has been the last couple of meets ( I am sure a couple people will chime in that have experienced a sailing with the Captain before in the past ):lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So , we be keeping a weathered eye out for ya !!!!!!

Thats is all , now you Scurvy dogs and Wonderful wenches can now be getting back to whatever Ye duties may be !!!

pirate:

Update - we are now up to 36 people and plenty of room for more ...so please PM me so I have a head count.......

Pirate Night

Characters of POTC on Pirate Night

Actually , if anyone has any interest in doing a Character On Pirate Night from one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies please let me know , as we did this on the last cruise and it was great ... So far we have Capt Jack of course , Elisabeth Swan from Dead Mans Chest - Tia Dalma - Teague Sparrow (jackies dad lol ) - Capt Sao Feng - and Capt Davey Jones ....

So we have LOTS of characters open , plenty versions of Elisabeth Swann , commodore Norrington - Will Turner - Barbossa - Mr.Gibbs - Mr . Cotton - Pintel - Regetti - Beckett- Scarlet- Giselle - BootStrap Bill-my personal fave Anna Maria - and a host of others including just being a swabbie and or Wench , me likes the Salty Wenches ...lol if you have any questions or interest please let me know ....

pirate:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WB TransAtlantic Pirates Google Map

Add yourself and or see your Fellow cruise mates from all over the world

WB TransAtlantic Pirates Google Map

Kids Thread ( This is for Kids Only)

Kids of the TransAtlantic Pirates

If you are interested in having lanyards made up for you & your traveling party (free of charge thanks to the generous support/donation of members of the "lanyard team" who will help pay for the project), please send an email to the following email address: WBTAlanyards@yahoo.com

In your email please include ALL of the following information:

1.) DIS Screenname---SPELLED & CAPITALIZED THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON YOUR NAME BADGE (Note: If there is one main poster for an entire family or group, then just submit the one DIS name. If other members in your group have their own DIS names they'd like printed, then please include their DIS names, as well.)
2.) First names for every member of your group---please make sure correct spellings are submitted!! (Note: Please make the first name on your list the name that coincides with the primary DIS name. If there are multiple DIS names in your group, please list DIS name and First name together)
3.) Stateroom Number---You only need to submit one stateroom number per group even if you are spread out over multiple staterooms.
4.) If you are on the B2B with the last 10-night Med, please indicate that, as well---I will have the lanyards for the B2Bers available on day of embarkation for the Med cruise so that even though we are a much smaller crew...we'll see and recognize each other around the ship

Cruise Banner (logo) for signature lines

Thar be many a crew asking me if they can be adding the cruise banner to there signature , And I figured I wouldnt keep it all to me onesies so here be three different sizes you can be adding to your signature line , Beware , those crewmates that dont be adding it could find themselves walking the plank come Sept 2010 ...Savvy ??

Instructions to add Banner to signature line Thanks Tia

Right click the size logo that you want and select properties. Copy the link then go to User CP and Edit Signature. Using the little yellow square (looks like a picture of mountains) above the signature box, paste the link that you copies from the photo properties. Make sure you don't get 2 http entries. Instead of using the yellow box, you can just type
- no spaces in between the brackets and the link.

pngfile250.png

largelogo.png

Mediumlogo.png

smalllogo.png

blackversionTAlarge.jpg

blackversionTAMedium.jpg

blackversionTAsmall.jpg

NewSignature2copy-1-1.png

pirate: pirate:

A Brief Photo History of Your Captain pirate:

Captains Transformation Pics

Where to get Adult Beverages before the cruise in Barcelona

Before the 2007 TA, we discovered the wine shop in El Corte Ingles, which is a department store located at the top of Las Ramblas. The wine department is on the lower level, in the grocery store. The selection is fabulous, and the prices incredible!

Pirates doing B2B

pirate: meaning the last Med cruise and the TransAtlanticpirate:

Bear's Mates - Linda & Frank
BibbidyBobbidyBoo - Shelley , Jeff, Ruby, Robert, Rita
cruiseletters - never seen a name to go with this one
DisneyCruisin - Jen
DisneyVegas1 - Todd, Melissa, (maybe) Dylan, & Destin
gofenmom - Georgiana & her friend Melody (my tablemates on EBPC)
Grandma x3 - Chris & Paul
OCD for WD - Kimberly
OKW93 - Michael & Susan
Pluto, - Glenn & Edna
renegade7 - Johanna (my roommate)
TheFairyGodmother & disneypilots - Laura & Mark
tig82174 - Erik & Jason

Morphing Cruise Logo's for those doing B2B

bigmedTAbanner1.gif

smallmedTAbanner.gif

pirate:

Please dont post here till Mods close pt 1 Just wanted to make sure it was here
pirate:

Yeah and I think I get to be one of the first people to post here! :)

So I type a very long response on the other thread, full of quotes and by the time I hit "post" the thread was closed and the response is gone:sad2:

Someone mentioned Neville: he was a lot of fun on our last cruise--fabulous energy; we also thought Luke was a stand out among the newer CMs.

Yep, Chris caught me with mt typos again:lmao: They are in every post. If I take time to proof read then I have no time to post:rotfl2: Some English teacher I am, eh? (I promise I ALWAYS prrof read essays--but this is supposed to be FUN not WORK).

Okay, I already forgot everyting I was busy replying to before. Oh, I remmeber I wanted tell Nordkin (Donna?) that we haven't had much pretty snow even in the Northeast yet this year so she isn't really missing out:thumbsup2

We had rehearsal for the children's play I am directing tonight. I have to say it has come together so much better than I ever dreamt it would. This is entirely due to how wonderful and dedicated the kids are (not my doing--really). It is such a good feeling to watch the kids work hard and really acheive something. So that (and Germany) is where my mind and heart are all week (but keep me posted on the fuel scharges in anyway;) )

Long time no post!!!
Lots going on. Good to see that the DIS is the same as ever. lots of opinions and new faces to get to know.

Favorite Character of course is The Fairy Godmother. When I grow up I want to be her!
DH aka Disneypilots fav would probably be Capt'n Jack.
If I had to pick our favorite CM it would be have to be Sasha from Palo's.

Good Evening, all

Favorite Character, has to be Lilo, she is just so miss-understood, lol. I love Chip and Dale, they are always having so much fun every time I see them.

Would love to do a book ex-change, but think that I will be bringing my books for the cruise on my iPod Touch, I added this Application called E-book, it is so cool! Since I read a book a day, sure will save on weight. Might still bring a book or two to put in the bag.

Pj

I think it's official now - we are a chatty bunch!

In the tradition of my DIS friend Deb I offer some stats on the chattiest, just for fun! :goodvibes The top 5 chattiest individuals on take 1 were:

#5 Kathy (Mom x4 grandma X4) with 128 posts
#4 Sandi (Hoagie Pie) with 129 posts (squeekd in over Kathy only because Kathy is on a cruise right now I think;) )
#3 Stephanie (Brooklyn) with 167 posts
#2 Todd (DisneyVegas1) with 254 posts
and the chattiest DISser in our bunch is. . . Sarah (Gismo1554) with 302 posts

Lorri,
The pain meds really help with the pain...and for the first couple of hours I'm so out of the meds. Although there are days that I feel like my knee will never get better (post-op), but I know that compared to what some people are going through in the world, my pain is nothing. The last time I had the ACL surgery (it was kind of surprise because I knew there was a chance it was torn, but I didn't know for sure), when I came out of the recovery room, my mom told me that one of the mom's from my twin's school, he husband had passed away suddenly the night before. The mom was pregnant and I felt so horrible for her and her family that my pain seemed like nothing compared to the pain she was going through.

Glad to see the next saga of our TA journey has started! :thumbsup2

I'm back from a long weekend away. Spent a day at Disneyland (Thanksgiving Day), a day at Legoland, a day at San Diego Wild Animal Park and a day at the beach (although it was not beach going weather but DS had fun).

Favorite character is Tinkerbell, the original pirate wench!

Favorite DCL CM would either be Sasha (Palo) or Hollywood.

I'm back from a long weekend away. Spent a day at Disneyland (Thanksgiving Day), a day at Legoland, a day at San Diego Wild Animal Park and a day at the beach (although it was not beach going weather but DS had fun).

Favorite character is Tinkerbell, the original pirate wench!

Favorite DCL CM would either be Sasha (Palo) or Hollywood.

Glad you guys made it back safely , cant wait to see you and Trevoy in March , Good luck starting the New job .....Hey are the Fry's gone now ???

pirate:

what is your favourite Disney character? Ariel

Who is my fav cast member...tough decision but since our group on the wbpc spent ALOT of time at rockin bar d...i'd have to say DJ mike. He was hysterical and always played all of our requests..sometimes over and over again.

Luke was another stand out and basically all of the entertainment staff and of course the kids club staff. I couldn't have had a relaxing vacation without my daughter loving kids club as much as she did.

BUT my favorite part of the disney cruises are the people that we meet. Some have gone on to be some of my good friends. I love that we keep in touch thru the dis or thru email or phone calls. I've been on a couple of other cruise lines and they have been nice, but the people that choose disney are (for the most part) the nicest people around.

I've never understood the people who choose disney and then complain about the kids...hmmmmmm

Anyways..Hi all. Been a long time since I posted but you all have kept up the thread. Took 3 days to catch up. I'm basically just waiting to book hotel/airfare next october. Hoping that the airfare stays low. I guess in this case it's yay recession ?!?!?

Thanks to the lanyard team. Kelly did a great job on our WBPC lanyards, I'm sure these will be lovely too. Thanks to stephanie for the website. It's awesome and your lovely to donate your time and energy on it.

Have a great holiday season everyone.

Steph

Hi Gang,
I've been MIA - I've been battling bronchitis - and I'm winning!!!! I also was taking a 6 week tax prep course. And of course Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

AH - favorite character - Tinkerbell - love her attitude!!

I've checked the thread now and then - wow - what a group we have!!! I'm anticipating tons of fun!!! I was on the WBTA and the EBPC - it will be great to get back together on this cruise. I am also really looking forward to meeting so many new Dis'ers.

It's great that we have so much time to get to know one another and make plans together. On other cruises I had so much fun going on excursions w/fellow dis'ers - also sharing on board activities.

I'm sure I've missed a lot - but don't have the energy to go back.

Hugs and Pixie Dust to all in need. & Cheers to all!!

Hi Gang,
I've been MIA - I've been battling bronchitis - and I'm winning!!!! I also was taking a 6 week tax prep course. And of course Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

AH - favorite character - Tinkerbell - love her attitude!!

I've checked the thread now and then - wow - what a group we have!!! I'm anticipating tons of fun!!! I was on the WBTA and the EBPC - it will be great to get back together on this cruise. I am also really looking forward to meeting so many new Dis'ers.

It's great that we have so much time to get to know one another and make plans together. On other cruises I had so much fun going on excursions w/fellow dis'ers - also sharing on board activities.

I'm sure I've missed a lot - but don't have the energy to go back.

Hugs and Pixie Dust to all in need. & Cheers to all!!

Freeze

Okay UnFreeze
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Glad to see you back and also glad to hear that your feeling better , Tell Paul I said Hello and I was thinking of Sao Feng the other day ..LOL

pirate:

"Bumping Up" - what does that mean in reference to these posts? I've seen people say they are doing it.

In the tradition of my DIS friend Deb I offer some stats on the chattiest, just for fun! :goodvibes The top 5 chattiest individuals on take 1 were:

#4 Sandi (Hoagie Pie) with 129 posts (squeekd in over Kathy only because Kathy is on a cruise right now I think;) )

UGH! I just lost everything I was about to post! Oh well, better luck next time!

"Bumping Up" - what does that mean in reference to these posts? I've seen people say they are doing it.

It means on the list. Everytime someone posts on a thread it moves it to the top of the Disney Cruise Meets section. So when someone says bumping up, it just puts us back at the top of the list. It is nice to be on top! :)

Congratulations to Sarah (Gismo1554) on being the chattiest DISer - it must have something to do with being Welsh!;)

I can't believe that this thread is already on it's second installment and there are still 21 months to go - I wonder how many installments we will have by the time we depart!

Favorite Character - Well DH and I do not really have a favorite. DD's LOVE Peter Pan & Wendy and Alice. They LOVE the classics. No new movies for them. Brooklyn will not even watch Cars, Toy Story or Wall-e. She is just an old soul!

Favorite Cast Member - Well our dear friend who used to work on board is no longer there :sad: . So she can't be first on our list anymore. Some of you may even have picures. :-)

So now it is ....
1st - Federica from the kids club! She is just AWESOME.

BIRTHDAYS2008181.jpg

2nd - John. He was our dining room head server on the EB TA and in the same dining room (but not our head server) this summer. We just LOVE him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter