Sept 2018 mother and daughter trip!!

Love hearing about your plans!!!

My daughter and I have booked out first mother/daughter trip for next August. (https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-great-girls-disney-adventure-2019-updated-8-22.3696998/)

We've been making tie-dye shirts, trying to perfect our Mickey's. We're also planning to go to MNSSHP so I'm interested to hear about that more.

I think the shirts is all we are making for this trip. My daughter wants to have a different Mickey tie dye to wear every day. LOL.

In the past I made autograph books for the kids. They got to design the cover or pick their theme. Then we left a blank page next to each signature and I printed a snapshot on full sheet label paper and stuck it on the page next to the signature. Made a nice keepsake where they could see the moments they spent with the characters.

Here is a page from the first one my daughter had...
IMG_1673.jpg

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

OK so finally got all the shirts!!! Now I can finally start to pack!! All our shirts look a little different BC I had one friend make a couple of mine then I found someone selling some shirts in my daughter size so I bought those and had another friend make some to match the ones I had... but even though they are not exact matches I still love them!!!! We have 12 days to go so now I need to get packing!!!29FB6E04-D8CC-4CFC-9677-9C6C235B13A7.jpeg72915C0C-0372-44FF-9AFA-861802FF5C68.jpegB2BFD759-4DDC-4526-8F5D-78F0F0145BA2.jpegEB0DCC6D-B75E-415B-928D-815748E49AE7.jpegDFAC58B2-E4C4-4DDB-B3FF-581EF5E6D901.jpegD679AC09-EAE3-41A1-B2C8-272FD152807B.jpeg

These are what we are wearing for the Halloween party!!! We won’t be dressed all the way up but still joining in on the fun!!
0C52523B-4EB6-4641-AA1A-38D81E2B6287.jpeg EF4C1CCD-12AE-461E-8ECC-CAE50DE6CE52.jpeg
8D79F127-4788-4F8E-9D23-BFD40CC8469E.jpeg

ok I don’t have a pick of my daughter shirt but it’s got Peter Pan on it and says I am so fly I Neverland!!!

283749F3-DA87-477A-A28D-35D6989A2ABB.jpeg

Love hearing about your plans!!!

My daughter and I have booked out first mother/daughter trip for next August. (https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-great-girls-disney-adventure-2019-updated-8-22.3696998/)

We've been making tie-dye shirts, trying to perfect our Mickey's. We're also planning to go to MNSSHP so I'm interested to hear about that more.

I think the shirts is all we are making for this trip. My daughter wants to have a different Mickey tie dye to wear every day. LOL.

In the past I made autograph books for the kids. They got to design the cover or pick their theme. Then we left a blank page next to each signature and I printed a snapshot on full sheet label paper and stuck it on the page next to the signature. Made a nice keepsake where they could see the moments they spent with the characters.

Here is a page from the first one my daughter had...
IMG_1673.jpg

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

I read your report and will follow yours also!! The tie dyed shirts sounds fun I will have to try and do some... I also love your autograph books!!! We are hoping to really enjoy the Halloween party BC last year we didn’t BC it rained the whole time and we didn’t get to see any shows or parades which is the stuff I like to watch!!

My daughter and I made our own autograph books this year!! It was so much fun!! Mine is the blue one and hers is the red one.. I am thinking of maybe getting some ribbon to tie to it to hold the pen.. My daughter decided to make another one (which is the black one) to give to someone who might want one to spread some magic while we are down there!!

View attachment 343567

Then thanks to the Creative DISigns board especially @otterpop designs we made these awesome passport books!! We bought some last year but didn’t really get them done so instead of bringing those back we decided it would be more fun to use these!!

View attachment 343566

Does anyone make things for your trips??? Last year we didn’t do anything but our shirts which were okay but didn’t turn out the best. I used iron on paper and they started to peel.. this year a friend is helping me and we are doing them with vinyl!! I think all that is ever on my mind is Disney!! I am so ready to be there already!! Also this year I want to decorate are window!! Has anyone else done this!!?? Trying to come up with ideas!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE That she made an extra to give away <3 Mind if I borrow that idea-?!
We also made our autograph books and our own shirts last trip. I plan on making more this trip as well because I like the frugality and uniqueness ours had.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE That she made an extra to give away <3 Mind if I borrow that idea-?!
We also made our autograph books and our own shirts last trip. I plan on making more this trip as well because I like the frugality and uniqueness ours had.
Of course I don’t mind.. they were fun to make!! I seen some new Disney stickers at the dollar tree so we might make a couple more to pass out .. it’s so much fun making them than to buy one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter