Sept 2022 DVC Direct Sales

For two years, pandemic-influenced sales figures were used to promote a theory that Riviera was wildly undesirable. Some actively hoped it would fail solely because of the resale restrictions.

Maybe it's time to admit that's not going to happen. Both resorts have factors that work for and against them. But head-to-head, clearly there are buyers who prefer the combination of price, years, point charts, amenities, location and decor that Riviera has to offer.

Grand Floridian fans: It's ok. Really. People still love your resort too. But it's not the be-all, end-all destination which appeals to every owner.

For two years, pandemic-influenced sales figures were used to promote a theory that Riviera was wildly undesirable. Some actively hoped it would fail solely because of the resale restrictions.

Maybe it's time to admit that's not going to happen. Both resorts have factors that work for and against them. But head-to-head, clearly there are buyers who prefer the combination of price, years, point charts, amenities, location and decor that Riviera has to offer.

Grand Floridian fans: It's ok. Really. People still love your resort too. But it's not the be-all, end-all destination which appeals to every owner.
I agree, we own both. When we bought VGF in late 2014, there were a lot of people bashing the resort, I was like "huh". Then I realized that everyone has their own likes and dislikes, and the variety of the resorts is one of the things that makes DVC as good as it is. We like having a MK and Epcot resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter