Sept 22, 2013. A Pirate's Life on the Dream.

We have also customized our magic bands for our trip after the cruise at POR. But got only FP+ for the first 3 days. I suppose that the other days become later. We didn't got an invitation to do it, but I read it on the POR tread on DIS. I had did my online check inn already so I could do it right away.
But I also can't make a BOG reservation on sept 27 or later. So I wait and see. Perhaps it will be later because I still can make one on sept 26, so don't think it will be full already.
Great that you got to do your bands as well! I sure hope we can get in later cuz the only day I want to do BOG is on the 30th and there are still some other items that have not opened up to us yet - oh well.

I'm not ready yet with my FE gifts. I must make theme light weight because of baggage weight. Flying from Europe and can only bring 1 suitcase of 23 kg and 1 carry on per person. But we have 1 month to do it.
Sounds lovely to say only one month to go. I'm so ready for it.
Isn't it the pits having to only bring one suitcase and it has to weigh a certain weight! I am so fortunate tho that we got First Class and I am a Pualani Gold member on Hawaiian Airlines so with both of those I am able to do 2 bags - gotta consider this a bonus because of the thought for costumes and such!

We should try to hook up on the ship as well since you are coming from afar and we are both staying at POR after the trip. I am an overplanner and have our days laid out by the half hour:rotfl2: but always tell my sister that things can change since it isn't written in stone...I think Paula said she was bringing a small flag to wave and I said I would do the same for the Sail Away. I probably will be on the second level at the back facing the stage - or gonna try to anyway. Look for me there!

We should try to hook up on the ship as well since you are coming from afar and we are both staying at POR after the trip. I am an overplanner and have our days laid out by the half hour:rotfl2: but always tell my sister that things can change since it isn't written in stone...I think Paula said she was bringing a small flag to wave and I said I would do the same for the Sail Away. I probably will be on the second level at the back facing the stage - or gonna try to anyway. Look for me there!

Look out for a unionjack small flag! That will be me! :-)

Looking forward to meet you. We have also planned our days, but only the parks and diningplans. Now we have the FP+ so that make that we are more planed. But we can change things. I was looking for BOG on friday 27th but we can also on monday 30th. Both days Magic Kingdom is in the program for us.

Look out for a unionjack small flag! That will be me! :-)

I perhaps will bring a Dutch flag for the sail away and webcam on PC. We certainly be on the starboard site of the ship on sail away and top deck. See you both there.

Looking forward to meet you. We have also planned our days, but only the parks and diningplans. Now we have the FP+ so that make that we are more planed. But we can change things. I was looking for BOG on friday 27th but we can also on monday 30th. Both days Magic Kingdom is in the program for us.

I perhaps will bring a Dutch flag for the sail away and webcam on PC. We certainly be on the starboard site of the ship on sail away and top deck. See you both there.

We will be on the starboard side on top deck too then! The European side lol..

We will be on the starboard side on top deck too then! The European side lol..

How Cool! Starboard side - top deck :thumbsup2

Pamai (?:confused3:rotfl2:) and I will have the Hawaiian flag.

Looks like the Union Jack (because of the close association with the British) and 8 stripes of red white and blue (representing the 8 major Hawaiian Islands).

Gonna be fun!

How Cool! Starboard side - top deck :thumbsup2

Pamai (?:confused3:rotfl2:) and I will have the Hawaiian flag.

Looks like the Union Jack (because of the close association with the British) and 8 stripes of red white and blue (representing the 8 major Hawaiian Islands).

Gonna be fun!

How lovely re your flag :-) you and your sister represent two stripes coming from two Islands! This is gonna be fun! :-)

We've sailed the Fantasy previously; but, didn't get a chance to try it. Anyone have any experience?

Any input would be great.

We've sailed the Fantasy previously; but, didn't get a chance to try it. Anyone have any experience?

Any input would be great.

Sorry - but this will be my first on the Dream series - I have only done the Wonder....

would love to hear how it is after!

We have also planned our days, but only the parks and diningplans. Now we have the FP+ so that make that we are more planed. But we can change things. I was looking for BOG on friday 27th but we can also on monday 30th. Both days Magic Kingdom is in the program for us.

Oh no! Don't go changing your plans just because - I am the super planner but my sister is just let's get to the park and go. So between the two of us we make a few compromises.

But let's talk more on the ship cuz this could be fun doing things as a group - gotta warn her I am making plans for her again tho:rotfl2:

this time next month I will be sitting at a show!!!!

Oh My Goodness! Yes!!!

We will be running around - eating - and getting all excited as kids! and the kids will be running around - screaming - and eating!

Fun Fun Fun

Thanks for the reminder!

Oh, my, I guess I'd better do my online checkin.....have had my passports and Cruise docs just sitting here......:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Got my Magic Bands for our one night stay at Contemporary before the cruise!!!!

Waiting for my docs from both WDW and DCL!:confused3
Gonna wait til September 1 to call my TA.

Nice you got your Magic bands! What colour? I want purple! Good luck with TA!

We don't get the Magic Bands in the mail, if I read the FAQ right. The don't send out of United States. So I suppose they will be waiting for us at Port Orleans Riverside when we check inn.

And we got our documents for the cruise on friday (they came direct from DCL and not from my TA) and the documents for WDW arrived saterday. (but we booked on the UK site).

So now we get ready.

Only to finish my FE gifts, get our ESTA updated, buy tickets for Universal and Seaworld online and pack the suitcases.
And hope to get a Be Our Guest fastpass+ lunch (still nothing available from sept 27) and a dinerreservation for California Grill on our last day.

4 weeks!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter