Sept 22, 2013. A Pirate's Life on the Dream.

Great News! My mom has decided to go on the cruise with us and the stateroom right next to ours was available! party And it connects with ours! How amazing is that!

We're celebrating our son Patrick's birthday on the cruise too!::bday::cake:

I am so glad to find this page, I'm on the FB page, but didn't realize there was ll this talk over here :) We are so e cited about the cruise !!!

Sending prayers to Evelyn and her family.

We don't get our Magic Bands at home.
The website of MDE said:
All your MagicBands are customized!
Your MagicBands are shipping soon to either your confirmed shipping address or Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
So they will be waiting for us at POR.

That's great cuz then one less thing to pack and/or lose!

And I got also our Photopass+ yesterday. We will also pick the pass up at Downtown Disney, because we also can get our Disney Gift Card at the Disney Store. We receive that because we booked with the UK site.
So after checking in at the hotel, right to DTD and then to Epcot for our first fastpass+ rides.

Nice! Wonder if you and I have the same plans for the day. I didn't do online C/I cuz i want to see if i can avoid having to check out and in again for our last reservation and want to also see if we can keep the same room.

Disney Gift Card! Nice, more money to spend - are you gonna bling your bracelets? I am thinking about it and looking on DIS to see if anyone has given an idea of the price and items we can do to it.

And I have my Dutch flag ready for the sail away.
Can't wait to see you all.

3 weeks and we are in the plane to the US.

20 Days!:cheer2:
(days just sounds better than weeks, doesn't it!)

I am so glad to find this page, I'm on the FB page, but didn't realize there was ll this talk over here :) We are so e cited about the cruise !!!

Sending prayers to Evelyn and her family.

Glad you found us!:thumbsup2

We have been a small group since most everyone is on FB but always love more to the party!:grouphug:

Shout out to anyone who wants to join us -

we are planning to meet on ship at the Sail Away - starboard side of the ship on the top deck.

Bring your country or state flag to wave!
(plus that's how we are gonna know it's our group:))

Just wanted to say HI to everyone my name is Dilma. I will be sailing on this date was meaning to post awhile ago but things are so crazy with a 8 yr old. We are a Party of 6 which includes Dilma (me 41), DH (Elier 44), DD8yrs (Jillian) My BFF (Kirtsy 38) with her niece (Jade 8yrs). We did the Dream on her inaugural season and feel in love with this ship She is Beautiful and fun!!!! I just got the email letting us know that our cruise will be the first in the Special event of Halloween on the High Seas as this is one of my favorite holidays I am so excited :banana:!!!!!!

Hope to meet you all Soon

Are you still going? Trying to final my FE for cabins - please post as I don't see you on either FE list....MY deadline is 9/13 as I need to box and ship to hotel. Thanks

K - found you - Cabin 8040 for you all and 8001 (?) gotta go look again. Just making sure I have the people who didn't make it onto the actual list on my cabin list.

Hi everyone! We are cruising for the first time on this cruise. I am very excited but DD 6 and DS 4 have no idea we are going it's a surprise! Is anyone taking part of the fish extender fun? We just ordered ours!

I just haven't figured out this whole disboard website yet :/ Just found my cruise and really want to participate in the fish extenders fun. How does everyone know what room they are in already? Help

Are you still going? Trying to final my FE for cabins - please post as I don't see you on either FE list....MY deadline is 9/13 as I need to box and ship to hotel. Thanks

Hi

I am new the whole cruise thing and have been having a difficult time finding out how to sign up for the fish extender. We are a group of 5 but only wish to sign my 13 year old granddaughter up. Can you help?????

Hi, is it too late to join up? Anyone care to add us to a group?

It's just my wife and I celebrating our third anniversary on our 5th Disney cruise.

Asaya and Ron

stateroom 6156

K - this was my way to make sure my list was complete....so I don't miss anyone.

Great News! My mom has decided to go on the cruise with us and the stateroom right next to ours was available! party And it connects with ours! How amazing is that!

We're celebrating our son Patrick's birthday on the cruise too!::bday::cake:

Wow! how cool is that that a) she decided to go and (even better) b) that she got the room next to yours!!!! :thumbsup2

You definitely got somepixiedust:

I have 2 more weekends to be sure I have my FE all straight!

Doing like Santa :rotfl2: - checking my list and checking it twice.:lmao:

we are planning to meet on ship at the Sail Away - starboard side of the ship on the top deck.

We might look you up, but we are "officially" with The Villages Mickey Fanatics, but I don't think they are organizing a sail away party.

Have a great time!

We don't get our Magic Bands at home.
The website of MDE said:
All your MagicBands are customized!
Your MagicBands are shipping soon to either your confirmed shipping address or Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
So they will be waiting for us at POR.

And I got also our Photopass+ yesterday. We will also pick the pass up at Downtown Disney, because we also can get our Disney Gift Card at the Disney Store. We receive that because we booked with the UK site.
So after checking in at the hotel, right to DTD and then to Epcot for our first fastpass+ rides.

And I have my Dutch flag ready for the sail away.
Can't wait to see you all.

3 weeks and we are in the plane to the US.

I looked up Dutch flag will look out for you and Hawaiian flag! :-) cool. Can't wait!

I was already planning this so that grandma and friends at home can find us on the webcam at fishlips.

Hello. We may be doing this totally wrong.. so please forgive me. We would love to sign up for the Fish Extender fun. I have already started gathering some fun goodies we would love to share with some new Fish Extender friends.

We are:

The Pigott Family
Mom, Daniella 42
Dad, Dave 45
Princess, London 4

We are sailing on the Disney Dream September 22nd to the 26th, 2013 and our cabin is 10592.

Thank you for your time, and any assistance with our very first Disney Cruise and Fish Extender request.

Sincerely, Daniella

Hello. We may be doing this totally wrong.. so please forgive me. We would love to sign up for the Fish Extender fun. I have already started gathering some fun goodies we would love to share with some new Fish Extender friends.

We are:

The Pigott Family
Mom, Daniella 42
Dad, Dave 45
Princess, London 4

We are sailing on the Disney Dream September 22nd to the 26th, 2013 and our cabin is 10592.

Thank you for your time, and any assistance with our very first Disney Cruise and Fish Extender request.

Sincerely, Daniella

Welcome, Daniella!

The FE list has closed but i am sure some people will be glad to still exchange with you. I am going to TRY and get all the late comers to my list. I am in cabin 7520! We also have a FB page, I can not post the link from where I am but if you go back in this thread it is posted somewhere! And again WELCOME!

Hi! I know I'm late to the party but just wanted to check out the cruise meet thread. My sister (tina davis) is already involved on here and the FB group. Can't wait for our cruise.

We are still going and participating in FE. I am in cabin 10650 last name Mutchler. We are on one of the lists pinned in the facebook page. Disboards is hard to manuever from my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter