Sept 22, 2013. A Pirate's Life on the Dream.

here is the FB page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/APiratesLifeontheDream/

OK, I think i have everyone that has joined the FE late a little something.... had an extra thing here and an extra thing there so i will be dropping a few gifts in the late comers... if its not to late for you guys to add me also me and my mom are in 7520

Also i noticed you guys were talking about meeting up, some of the ones on FB are meeting up at vista cafe at 3.

OK, I think i have everyone that has joined the FE late a little something.... had an extra thing here and an extra thing there so i will be dropping a few gifts in the late comers... if its not to late for you guys to add me also me and my mom are in 7520

Also i noticed you guys were talking about meeting up, some of the ones on FB are meeting up at vista cafe at 3.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too! There is no talk about meeting up at the sailaway party on the FB page.

Hello. We may be doing this totally wrong.. so please forgive me. We would love to sign up for the Fish Extender fun. I have already started gathering some fun goodies we would love to share with some new Fish Extender friends.

We are:

The Pigott Family
Mom, Daniella 42
Dad, Dave 45
Princess, London 4

We are sailing on the Disney Dream September 22nd to the 26th, 2013 and our cabin is 10592.

Thank you for your time, and any assistance with our very first Disney Cruise and Fish Extender request.

Sincerely, Daniella

Hi! I will be adding you to my list. It is DH and I in #7088 or my daughters are in #8558 with their grandmothers. Kiersten is 10 and Ashley is 3.

Hello. We may be doing this totally wrong.. so please forgive me. We would love to sign up for the Fish Extender fun. I have already started gathering some fun goodies we would love to share with some new Fish Extender friends.

We are:

The Pigott Family
Mom, Daniella 42
Dad, Dave 45
Princess, London 4

We are sailing on the Disney Dream September 22nd to the 26th, 2013 and our cabin is 10592.

Thank you for your time, and any assistance with our very first Disney Cruise and Fish Extender request.

Sincerely, Daniella

Hi Daniella!!

As previously mentioned the "official" FE list has closed, but I will add you to my personal list!!!! If you want to add me to your gift list (you definitely don't have to by any means, but I know a lot of people really like handing out FE gifts so if you want to include us you are more than welcome to!) we are Chris & Lindsay Franklin (both adults, no kids) in 6154!

If you're not already a member of the FB group, you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/APiratesLifeontheDream/

There are a handful of members of the group that I'm sure would love to add you to their FE lists!

We might look you up, but we are "officially" with The Villages Mickey Fanatics, but I don't think they are organizing a sail away party.

Have a great time!

Isn't it great to go with a group! I am guessing you all will have your own shirts too - so easy to spot!

We are:

The Pigott Family
Mom, Daniella 42
Dad, Dave 45
Princess, London 4

Sincerely, Daniella

Will add you to my list also - my sister and I are in cabin 9079.

Hi! I know I'm late to the party but just wanted to check out the cruise meet thread. My sister (tina davis) is already involved on here and the FB group. Can't wait for our cruise.
We always welcome people to join the party! We don't get much activity like the FB page but it is sure picking up!

We are still going and participating in FE. I am in cabin 10650 last name Mutchler. We are on one of the lists pinned in the facebook page. Disboards is hard to manuever from my phone.

Thanks - just making sure I don't miss anyone!

Activity is sure picking up - must mean....we are getting CLOSER!!!!:banana:

Also i noticed you guys were talking about meeting up, some of the ones on FB are meeting up at vista cafe at 3.

I noticed that too! There is no talk about meeting up at the sailaway party on the FB page.[/QUOTE]

No but i can mention it!

Thanks for letting us know about the meet up - since I am not on FB I was wondering. The sailaway meet up will definitely get me there as the last cruise I missed it. Never ever heard the horn go so am looking forward to that!

K People - where have you been?!!? 3 days since I last posted and nobody home?

I got all my Magic Bands yesterday!:woohoo:

and

I have 14 days to go!!!!!!:yay::yay::banana::banana::yay::yay:

Went to target and bought my sister and I floats @ $1 for CC!

Cancelled the bike ressie cuz I figure we can decide that later.

Looked again to see if any Palo dinners opened and they didn't.

Bought hair and jewelry for our Halloween party.

Still need to find where I stashed my flags before I go buy a new one next weekend.

Still getting my FE together.

And started packing....again!:laughing:

Went to target and bought my sister and I floats @ $1 for CC!

Cancelled the bike ressie cuz I figure we can decide that later.

Looked again to see if any Palo dinners opened and they didn't.

Bought hair and jewelry for our Halloween party.

Still need to find where I stashed my flags before I go buy a new one next weekend.

Still getting my FE together.

And started packing....again!:laughing:

Busy, busy busy at work. Now the weekend off.

Finish my FE now.

Made a list not to forget

Got the ESTA, tickets to Seaworld, Universal for after the cruise.

Have the Dutch flag.

No Magic Bands send to my house, but they are waiting for us at Resort.
All FP+ made for so far as possible. No whises and Fantasmic, but that's not a problem. (have a fantasmic package with diner and see the firework at the beach of Poly and GF and at California Grill-Yes we have a ressie)

And in 2 weeks we are on the plane to Orlando.

:banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::yay::yay::yay:

Busy, busy busy at work. Now the weekend off.

Finish my FE now.

Made a list not to forget

Got the ESTA, tickets to Seaworld, Universal for after the cruise.

Have the Dutch flag.

No Magic Bands send to my house, but they are waiting for us at Resort.
All FP+ made for so far as possible. No whises and Fantasmic, but that's not a problem. (have a fantasmic package with diner and see the firework at the beach of Poly and GF and at California Grill-Yes we have a ressie)

And in 2 weeks we are on the plane to Orlando.

:banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::yay::yay::yay:

Yeah to the Dutch flag! Yeah to FE! Yeah to FP+! 2 weeks cool. Us too! Can't wait.

thepigotts said:

We are:

The Pigott Family
Mom, Daniella 42
Dad, Dave 45
Princess, London 4

Sincerely, Daniella

I have a few extra things floating around so I will be happy to add your family to my list. Our info is as follows
Myself, dh, and my 2 daughter's Amanda 16 and Lacey 11

Got your family down, 2 adults and 2 teens. I will be bringing a few (like 30+ "happies") and I want to make sure to get goodies to the people who responded on this thread. We are getting super excited about our first Disney Cruise and first FE experience. I keep looking to find extra goodies to bring. This is such a fun idea and I wish I would have known more earlier.

Thanks to all the people who have responded and offered assistance.

Sincerely,
Daniella

thepigotts said:
Got your family down, 2 adults and 2 teens. I will be bringing a few (like 30+ "happies") and I want to make sure to get goodies to the people who responded on this thread. We are getting super excited about our first Disney Cruise and first FE experience. I keep looking to find extra goodies to bring. This is such a fun idea and I wish I would have known more earlier.

Thanks to all the people who have responded and offered assistance.

Sincerely,
Daniella

No problem we are new to this as well. This is actually our first cruise thank goodness we are going with people that know the ins and outs otherwise we would be lost as to what's going on! But it was fun making our fe gift for the adults and finding cool disney things for the kids. I know my family is super excited I'm sure your little one is as well. See You soon!

I have a few extra things floating around so I will be happy to add your family to my list. Our info is as follows
Myself, dh, and my 2 daughter's Amanda 16 and Lacey 11

We'd be happy to add you to our list! My daughter will be excited to have someone closer to her age... We're Shelly & Sophia (DD 10) - 9552. What room are you in?

Fifis Mama said:
We'd be happy to add you to our list! My daughter will be excited to have someone closer to her age... We're Shelly & Sophia (DD 10) - 9552. What room are you in?

We are in cabin 8560 it's myself, dh and 2 dd Amanda 16 and Lacey 11. Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter