Sept 22, 2013. A Pirate's Life on the Dream.

Folks the DW and I made reservations last minute about 4 days ago. We were not going to participate in the FE since it was late and the list had closed. I just found out from my ex dil that we can take our 8 yo grand daughter. We know it is late and most folks have finished with their lists but the dw and I would like to reach out to folks that may have a little extra. We will be bringing some FE gifts because the grand daughter will get as big of a kick giving. If anyone has a list can you pm me? Our sr is 10124. Thanks

Folks the DW and I made reservations last minute about 4 days ago. We were not going to participate in the FE since it was late and the list had closed. I just found out from my ex dil that we can take our 8 yo grand daughter. We know it is late and most folks have finished with their lists but the dw and I would like to reach out to folks that may have a little extra. We will be bringing some FE gifts because the grand daughter will get as big of a kick giving. If anyone has a list can you pm me? Our sr is 10124. Thanks

We will swap with you. It's me (Shelly) and my DD Sophia (10). We're in 9552.

We will swap with you! It is just DH and I in 8538 What is your DGDs name?
We are Charles and Julia

OMG! OMG! I have six more days!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Be back tomorrow - long day at work today....but I just had to share my joy with you all :grouphug:---

SIX more days!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

How are we doing people? Four days to go! Went to storage and got my flags for our meet n greet at sailaway and packed most of my regular FE just gotta check my list for the latecomers.

4 More Days!!!

How are we doing people? Four days to go! Went to storage and got my flags for our meet n greet at sailaway and packed most of my regular FE just gotta check my list for the latecomers.

4 More Days!!!

Yeah getting very excited now! We are all packed fly on Thursday morn :-) flags are packed!

We are mostly all packed. we leave Saturday morning. and our friends leave tomorrow to head down to WDW. Can't wait to get there! It;s been a very long week so far. but keeping busy at work and at home with last minute preps and cleaning so we can come home to a tidy house as well.

Hi September 22 Dream Cruisers! We're not on your sailing, we don't sail until October 6, but since you're the first cruise to have the new Halloween activities, I'll be looking forward to hearing some details from some of you on what's offered. Have a wonderful cruise, and safe travels everyone!

To all of those who missed the FE list because it was closed - I hope I have you all covered! Please check once or twice before Friday - I hope to post my final list for you all by then - just to make sure I don't miss any cabins.

Hi September 22 Dream Cruisers! We're not on your sailing, we don't sail until October 6, but since you're the first cruise to have the new Halloween activities, I'll be looking forward to hearing some details from some of you on what's offered. Have a wonderful cruise, and safe travels everyone!

Ha Ha - lurking huh....I don't do a trip report but I do sometimes return back to this site to comment. So yeah...check it out. I don't do pictures on here but if you have any questions by then, I may be able to answer them.

So we leave tomorrow morning -

bags packed - nope:confused3

rechecked FE and all done - nope:confused3

deposited last checks and transferred money - nope:confused3

Oh boy, oh boy.

Come hell or highwater - I WILL be on that plane tomorrow morning.

Hope to see you on board (either at sailaway or the other location)!

Happy travels everyone!:grouphug:

GarrettJD said:

I will be sure to let everyone know what some of the new activities are for Halloween. Can't wait to sail only 2 more days!

Checked in for flight! Now waiting on tomorrow to fly out!!!!!

Hi everyone, I hope your cruise was amazing!! I will be sailing Sunday 10-6-13 on the 4 night Dream cruise & was wondering how the new Halloween stuff faired? Did anyone keep their Navigator & would be willing to post? I would love to plan ahead for all the cool new events. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter