Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWLVR said:
Sounds like what they were sending out to new Castaway Club members. We didn't get one but would love one!
The Member Cruise was our first, so hopefully we'll be getting one. Nothing yet. Of course there is the possibility that they will send it to my sister and not me. When we got our packet on the ship, there was only a voucher for the special pin in her name, even though we live 200 miles apart! Thankfully, I was able to get that straightened out easy enough!

ohiominnie said:
Did anyone else get the CD in the mail today from DCL?

It's supposed to take me away to the DCL/tropical paradise.

It's working! ;)

Ours came yesterday. Haven't had a chance to lissen to it yet but I was excited to get it!

cgcw said:
Yes, they are. And, with the stash of black stuff we have in the Halloween gear, not much needed in the way of new things.

I miss the days when I could pick out their costumes and they willingly wore them. Cameron was the cutest little Dumbo. Walker was the cutest little lion one year (non Disney). I made Cameron a little dalmation with a white sweatsuit and felt dots along with the cutest little hat (probably the only time I've ever been really creative). Walker was a cute little monkey. They were so adorable. Of course, they were like 2-3 so they didn't really have an opinion about what they were wearing.

Those days are long gone! :sad:

Do most little girls look forward to dressing up as Cinderella, Snow White or any of the princesses??

Allie was Dumbo 2 years ago. I just love the Dumbo costume! This is the first year that Morgan hasn't been a Disney character. I guess she is getting too big. :sad1:

WDWLVR said:
We're getting close to 13,000 posts! :sunny:
I noticed that earlier today. I can't believe that we've gotten that many posts!!! I'm just SO glad that some of us are still around!!! I want you guys to know that I really feel like you guys are my friends, you just live far away from me.

We may be far away but we can still get together from time to time - like October of 2006 :teeth:

I got my CD today!! :cheer2: It is a miracle. It was opened, but not damaged and everything was there! My mailman is such a loser.... :confused3

alikat99 said:
I noticed that earlier today. I can't believe that we've gotten that many posts!!! I'm just SO glad that some of us are still around!!! I want you guys to know that I really feel like you guys are my friends, you just live far away from me.

That's sweet, Amy! I feel the same way! October 2006....here we come!

ohiominnie said:
YIPPIE!!

I figured out what to do with my "art of DVC" calendar!!!

It is totally non-functional for me as a planner---not enough room to write and I rely on the visuals of seeing the blocks in 7 columns (Sun-Sat)....and since there is no year on it....

It's now my birthday/anniversary calendar. I've put everyone's birthday and birth year on the appropriate line. Same with anniversary couples and the year they were married.

Should keep me organized enough to get cards out on time! :)

And it's functional year after year....unless of course I end up with a family or friend who has a Feb 29th birthday (that date is not listed) :)

That is such a great idea!! Now I have a weekend project to do during my car trip to NJ!

WDWLVR said:
We may be far away but we can still get together from time to time - like October of 2006 :teeth:
Exactly!! Plus, I have the added bonus of living close to WDW, so whenever you guys come on down, let me know, and I'll be sure to come over and say HI!!!

I'm SO excited to get to see Cindy on Sunday!!!

ohiominnie said:
YIPPIE!!

I figured out what to do with my "art of DVC" calendar!!!

It is totally non-functional for me as a planner---not enough room to write and I rely on the visuals of seeing the blocks in 7 columns (Sun-Sat)....and since there is no year on it....

It's now my birthday/anniversary calendar. I've put everyone's birthday and birth year on the appropriate line. Same with anniversary couples and the year they were married.

Should keep me organized enough to get cards out on time! :)

And it's functional year after year....unless of course I end up with a family or friend who has a Feb 29th birthday (that date is not listed) :)
That REALLY is a very cool idea!! I'm going to have to do that too!!!

WDWLVR said:

And for some of us, May of 2006!!

I can't believe no one has hit the #13,000 yet.

Come on, it's really close. You all were on a roll just a while ago.

Someone post, will you!!

Cindy wants someone to post so she can grab 13,000.....

here's my set up for her......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter