• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 7, 2003...I'm a little excited

akarts

Earning My Ears
I know I'm jumping the gun... a lot...but anyone sailing next Sept 7 on the Wonder? I even have my room number...6599. This will be my first Disney cruise. I've done Carnival and Celebrity before but never with the kids! Both my DS with be sailing with us (ages 6 and 3...will be turning 4 on the cruise). Hope to see some Disers there!

Well gosh darn it, it's never to early to celebrate!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I love to have a vacation to look forward to. It's not that far away.

I'm happy for you!
Tina :)
Magic Western 1/18/03:bounce:

I remember when we had more than 400 days left. Booked over a year in advance. Now we are down to less than 6 months.

We are doing the cruise dance:bounce: :Pinkbounc
Have a great trip with your kids!!

We're going!!!! And we've been dying to post a thread to see who else is going. It's a family vacation so we have a total of 5 rooms on deck six, also! My room # is 6549 and ours are all in a row by the elevators. We booked back in the summer and have been too excited ever since!

Alright, someone else to countdown with! Ours will be a family affair also since my MIL/FIL, SIL/her boyfriend/two kids plus my family unit will be going! I'll be looking for you on the ship (in 300+ days, but who's counting). YAH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter