Sept Cruisers

We're going on the 9/9/04 Wonder! We are a family of 4 and our friends, another family of 4, will be traveling with us! We go to WDW all the time, but this is our first cruise. We are all very excited!

We are on the Sept 19th~4 day Wonder. First cruise ever for DH, DD(3) & I. Can't wait!

We are on the Sept. 19th Wonder. Me my granddaughter and my friend from work. It will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. Then we have planned on going on the Eastward bound Repositioning cruise in August of next year.

Patty Misti Dominique
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo princess:

16 :Pinkbounc
since life's a beach why not sail there
:thewave: we're going on the sept.9 cruise. Since my daughter is home schooled this is a great field trip to take her on. Any other eleven year old girls going?

Sept. 2nd ... 3 day Wonder ... will be at WDW (WL) for the 5 days preceding (August 28 - Sept. 2).

There are six of us ... me, DS (31), DD (29), DGS (10), DGS (9) and DGD (7½).

princess: memaw we'd love if our dd could meet your dgk's. Maybe we could arrange a meet for them on board.:chat:

:bounce: We are HMing on the 9/30/04 Wonder. It will be my 1st Disney experience, then off to the Polynesian for a week!!!!:Pinkbounc

September 16, 3 day Wonder. Can't believe I can't find anyone else... Categories 12, 11, 10, 9, 3 - 1 gone!:earseek:

Anybody from this sailing out there? :wave:

I'm gonna have to wait longer than the rest of you. Boo hoo.:sad:

But, since we've never been on a Disney ship, and never in Sept, I'll certainly waiting with bated breath to hear your reviews ...pls fill in details about the weather if you have any problems. Thanks!:hyper2:

Hi, I just booked the family( myself, DH, DD14, & DD11) on the Sept. 16 Wonder. The DD's were "Wonder"ing if there are any others their ages going. They are looking to hang out and make new friends.:Pinkbounc

Wonder Sept 12th --

Myself, DH, DS6 and Grandma --

This will be our second Wonder cruise. We are booked at the Beach club for the 3 nights prior, as we are doing the land/sea. We are coming from Phoenix, and hope to cool off a bit!

Can't wait!! A bit over 7 weeks to go. Anyone get their docs yet?

We are going to be on the Sept 5th 4 day cruise!! Me my husband, son 8 daughter 4 and our best friends with their daughter 9! This is our 5th Disney Cruise and their 2nd! Our 3 Disney cruise within one year. Can't believe it we are hooked!:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by mrsnesbit
We are going to be on the Sept 5th 4 day cruise!! Me my husband, son 8 daughter 4 and our best friends with their daughter 9! This is our 5th Disney Cruise and their 2nd! Our 3 Disney cruise within one year. Can't believe it we are hooked!:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
A dream is a wish your heart makes

Hey! we're September cruisers!We are doing the land and sea package, so will go to WDW three days, b efore boarding the ship on September 12th. We'll board the wonder ship for four days we are a family of 4, with a mom a dad , and two dauthers ages 7 and 11, we already posted a thred, so come, and say hi!:: :earsboy: :earsgirl: : :cheer2: :charac2:

Hello All! We are on the Sept. 16th cruise. There are 7 of us. GM 55, Mom 34, Dad 36, MA 12, BA 10, CR 5 and KJ 1. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter