September 2012 code watch!

We had FD last year..upgraded to regular.. cost us $400 to upgrade "lost" $600 in a room discount. used like 4000 worth of food ( group of 8).. yeah free dining was worth it for us!

Ha Ha Ha. You are my hero. I love free dining but this year I am getting an AP and hope to stay at the Poly so a Room Only discount would be better for me. But I love free dining!

We had FD last year..upgraded to regular.. cost us $400 to upgrade "lost" $600 in a room discount. used like 4000 worth of food ( group of 8).. yeah free dining was worth it for us!

Ha Ha Ha. You are my hero. I love free dining but this year I am getting an AP and hope to stay at the Poly so a Room Only discount would be better for me. But I love free dining!

So excited, was finally able to book my free dining for 9/19-9/29. Next up planning all of ADR.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

OMG!
Came on here as soon as I got home from work and saw all the posts of people who booked.
I was literally shaking as I called WDW reservations.
Was able to reserve POFQ, garden view for just $68 more than the first price he gave me which was for Pop Century. $68 more for the 8 ngt stay! a no brainer!

WE'RE BOOKED!

So happy to not have to agonize over the best price for ala carte items (room, tix, meals). Only have to pay gas/hotel on way down and the gratuity on the food. Not big on souveniers, so will give the younger kids an preset allotment and that's it!

Got it Done. 9 nights at POFQ with free dining with 2 adults and 7 kids!!!! WOOT!!!! I am super siked!!!!!!

the fiance is still giving me this "maybe a disneymoon" crud. ugh!

why can't he just accept that this is the best option - especially now that there's FREE DINING! grrr

anyways... i'm really excited (and UBER JEALOUS) for everyone who got to book today!!! YAYYY! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

still not giving up hope ;)

:goodvibes Free dining! Free dining! Free dining!! :goodvibes

Almost passed out when I got the e-mail today and called within an hour of receiving it! The CM I spoke to said the only available resort was All Star Sports, I wanted to stay at Pop but no such luck... YET! Regardless my trip with FREE DINING is booked! Hoping they open the plan up to Pop soon so I can really have a magical trip by getting free dining and staying at my #1 resort. But if not who cares, I still get free dining! :cool1::thumbsup2

WOOOOOO!!! FREE DINING!!

From my understanding they usually offer deals to disney visa members a few days before they do to the general public? am i right?

In our case, we will be traveling with 4 children..........

So, what I am trying to say is that it just really depends on your family as to whether FD is a good discount for you or not.

Exactly! And believe me I know where you're coming from! I have 4 kids too with roughly the same age separation as your's. So 10 yrs ago, I was in a similar situation.
Now my oldest (23) is staying home to care for the pets. He's not "Dis-crazy" like the rest of us-- I must have taken him too much when he was younger lol- he first went at just 6 mo old!

I called during lunch today and added free dining for our stay. :woohoo: We'll be at POR 9/27-10/6. Does anyone know if the Royal Rooms were included. I was going to ask, but the CM had such a hard time adding the free dining discount, that I didn't want to press my luck.

I just called and was offered the pick of anything. Pop preferred rooms, and standard rooms at all of the All Stars!!!

Walt Disney World is offering FREE dining for Disney Reward Visa Card holders to visit the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida during these five week summer travel window.

Dates: August 25, 2012 - September 29, 2012
Book Between: March 1, 2012 - May 18, 2012

OFFER: Magic Your Way Package with a FREE Disney Dining Plan are available for 08/25/12 - 9/29/12 travel dates. Disney Visa cardholders who book a vacation package at one of Disney's Value Resorts will receive Disney's Quick Service dining plan. Guests who book a vacation package at Disney's Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villas resorts will receive Disney's Basic Dining Plan. Guests can also upgrade to other dining plans for an additional cost.This offer can be combined with The Magic for Less Travel's Pixie Dust, Deluxe Pixie Dust Pack and Grand Pixie Dust Pack offers. *A minimum 3-night package with 2-day tickets must be booked. The numbers of vacation packages available with this promotion are limited and are subject to availability. Package must be booked by 05/18/12. Deposit must be paid with a Disney Visa at time of booking[/QUOTE

What is that? I have never heard of the "magic for less travel's..."

Just book us for Sept 15-22. Port Orleans French Quarter, Garden View. FREE DINING!

We've never stayed at anything but a value so we are pretty excited!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

OH! booked for just after you and got POFQ with a garden View!!! 9/26 to 10/4 :woohoo:

POR RGR are available for this promotion- I booked one today. If you ask for RGR they first try to give you a garden view (I called more than once asking about it today), but standard view is also an option.

POR RGR are available for this promotion- I booked one today. If you ask for RGR they first try to give you a garden view (I called more than once asking about it today), but standard view is also an option.

Thanks. We can't really decide on whether we want to spend the extra $200 to upgrade or not.

We are splurging on the RGR this trip. I suspect I will see it and say "we paid $200 extra for this?" but hopefully my DDs will love/ appreciate it.

Magic for Less promo- did you notice if you have already booked your resort/ package you can transfer it to them and still get the "goodies?" Not sure I want to go to the trouble for 2 neck wallets and 2 autograph books, but is an option.

So glad I just happened to check the boards today & found the promo. Called and got FD added to our stay AKL 9/27-10/6

AWESOME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter