September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Man that CRT isn't showing now :/ glad I at least stumbled onto this thread.

I have a CRT At 930 on sept 9 but wanting to change it bc it's during emh.

Man that CRT isn't showing now :/ glad I at least stumbled onto this thread.

I have a CRT At 930 on sept 9 but wanting to change it bc it's during emh.

That's not EMH, the park is just open until midnight that night. EMH at MK is on the 8th actually.

I think I might be able to make someone happy. :flower3: I have a 12:55 lunch CRT for 4 people scheduled on Sept. 19th that I need to cancel (we switched park days). I would like to cancel this in the next few days if possible, so please PM me and let me know if you are interested and I'd be happy to coordinate. pixiedust:

That's not EMH, the park is just open until midnight that night. EMH at MK is on the 8th actually.

Hey thanks! I don't have my chart when I blocked all the park info out when I made the dining and just assumed glancing quickly it. Was emh bc it's usually not open past 10 reg hours when we are there. Now I don't mind so much bc people will prob hang around while we are eating and start thinning out by the time we are done.

Good to know we aren't missing emh.

I just had to give up a 5:00pm Ohana for 9/3 to snag a different ADR since our plans changed. If anyone is looking for one grab it quick!

There are 3 time slots for CRT on Sept 13th for parties of 7 (at least, I didn't check smaller/larger parties) for 4:20, 5:20 and 5:45 I think it was.

I think I might be able to make someone happy. :flower3: I have a 12:55 lunch CRT for 4 people scheduled on Sept. 19th that I need to cancel (we switched park days). I would like to cancel this in the next few days if possible, so please PM me and let me know if you are interested and I'd be happy to coordinate. pixiedust:

Gone to a fellow DISer. :)

Noticing a lot of openings to popular restaurants the past couple of days. I think Disney has been adding times. I found a few 5:10 ohana and multiple 6:50 BOG. If you are looking it pays to keep checking!

Noticing a lot of openings to popular restaurants the past couple of days. I think Disney has been adding times. I found a few 5:10 ohana and multiple 6:50 BOG. If you are looking it pays to keep checking!

Lets hope so.. I'm waiting patiently for a CP table on 9/20 for Breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter