• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2014 Scrapbook Challenge

updated to here!

I hope to be on the board w/ more pages today since I don't have to stalk the postman today..

mommy2mrb said:
please add 8 more! thanks!

I've been so busy I don't think that I have done 8 pages since July! And Downton Abbey starts tonight, Strictly next week....

Maybe I will be back in thecfold next month!

7 more for me! Was hoping to finish this Vegas trip before heading out to Disney but since I leave Friday it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Updated to here!!

Have a great trip Katie!!!! Tell Mickey we will see him in just a few months!!!

Mazda -- hope to see you back more next month!!

Updated to here!!

Have a great trip Katie!!!! Tell Mickey we will see him in just a few months!!!

Mazda -- hope to see you back more next month!!

Will do! Should be a lot of fun - I haven't been to Magic Kingdom in 15 years. We have Memory Maker so I should come home with a lot of wonderful photos to scrap.

Please add 16 more for me. That will be it for the month since I'm leaving for 12 days tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone is busy scrapping! I know it's almost the end of the month and I don't have a chance of meeting my goal but I finally got started again! 2 pages done!!

5 more pages completed - made my goal, yay! Hope to do a few more over the weekend.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter