September 2015 ~ a Labor of Love is capturing the memories!

I've Been MIA- sorry. Pls put me down for 20. I completed 7 today :)

Last edited:
Another 10 pages completed over the weekend for me - thanks!

Becky

I've finished 28 pages so far this month! finally got our WDW portion of our spring trip completed! on to Harry Potter!

Spent most of yesterday working on family history stuff so I did 8 pages today...

Becky

please add 40 more pages...made 2 simple albums for gifts

Updated to here. Sorry for the lack of updates but we had a bug go through our house that has lasted nearly a month. I hope none of you or your families get it because it is awful!!! I takes a toll on your body!!

Updated to here. Sorry for the lack of updates but we had a bug go through our house that has lasted nearly a month. I hope none of you or your families get it because it is awful!!! I takes a toll on your body!!

Nan - I should be at 38 pages at this post (not including the 10 I posted today which would bring me to 48 pages).
I think you missed my post for 10 pages from 9/14. Thanks!!

Becky

7 more for me this weekend. That should have me meet my goal! (Although I wanted to be further along on this trip scrapping than I am.)

Updated to here.. Thanks for double checking Becky... I'm telling you this bug we have had plays total havoc on the brain and the body!!!

I have a whoppin' nothing done... between taking care of myself and everyone else nothing got done... Here's hoping that even with fall break next month I can get stuff done!!

I got 2 done today. Gonna try to find time tomorrow and do a few more just need one more to meet my goal. May tomorrow not be hectic

Nan, not to step on your toes, but realize I completed the most pages...getting the October thread up and running now since we are heading to DL this afternoon.

Lisa- not stepping on any toes.... I was going to start it since I thought whomever won was vacationing.. so you being able to start it is icing on the cake for me to get started on my own pages before you get back home!!! Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter