• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2017 - NO BUY

9/1-$30 for am caffeine, lunch and dinner
9/2-no buy #1
9/3-no buy #2
9/4- $7 breakfast, $7 lunch, $23 for supplies for nonprofit where I volunteer, $91 DD's jeans and wallet
9/5-$9 for lunch out with a friend, $60 manicure plus tip (it is a shellac mani which costs more and my manicurist was worried about the storm so I sort
of overtipped I know)
9/6-no buy #3
9/7- $15 eating out...the stress of the weather channel got to me :sad1:
9/8- $6 am caffeine, $14 lunch and $116 on clothing (yikes)
9/9-no buy #4
9/10- lunch out $22
9/11- lunch $16
9/12- breakfast $10, lunch $16
9/13- breakfast $11, lunch $22
9/14 no buy #5
9/15- sweater $138, lunch $16
9/16-lunch out $22
9/17- lunch and dinner out $35
9/18- caffeine for DD and lunch $16
9/19-9/23- bad week, I'm not even sure how much I spent on eating out and early Christmas shopping
9/24-recovery-no buy #6

Will you do an october thread or will it all be here?
Im trying to use up the stuff in my pantry so i can keep my grocery purchasing to a minimum in oct. I have so many odds and ends that have to be used up for both space and economy!
This weekend was a bust because we had a big birthday for a friend. I dont even want to talk about how much it was :(
but its also motivating me to be super thrifty for next month!

Will you do an october thread or will it all be here?
Im trying to use up the stuff in my pantry so i can keep my grocery purchasing to a minimum in oct. I have so many odds and ends that have to be used up for both space and economy!
This weekend was a bust because we had a big birthday for a friend. I dont even want to talk about how much it was :(
but its also motivating me to be super thrifty for next month!

I'll open up an October thread if nobody else has! Sorry, sorry, catching up!

Yeah September did not go as well for me. But DH says we DID spend less overall... so I am hopeful that some of these habits I have are helping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter