• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**September 2019**

Well, my DW and I said we were going to wait a while until our next trip. We took a huge blowout trip last September... and now we just booked a small one for August 30th-September 3rd haha. We can't stay away, it seems!

Does anyone know when they will be releasing the Eat to The Beat lineup and dining packages? ADRs are next week and I'm afraid we might need to juggle things around if we want to go to one of the concerts.

Does anyone know when they will be releasing the Eat to The Beat lineup and dining packages? ADRs are next week and I'm afraid we might need to juggle things around if we want to go to one of the concerts.

Probably the same time they release the Food & Wine fest dates. I believe last year it was mid- to late- April when things were officially announced.

I just assume Food & Wine will start in August again this year. I'm going from September 2-8 and hadn't even considered the possibility that Food & Wine won't be there during that time. Not a big deal if it isn't, but I can't imagine that's even a possibility.

I just assume Food & Wine will start in August again this year. I'm going from September 2-8 and hadn't even considered the possibility that Food & Wine won't be there during that time. Not a big deal if it isn't, but I can't imagine that's even a possibility.

I can't imagine it will start later than last year. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it starts a week or two earlier.

From KTP’s crowd calendar, it looks like Food & Wine is starting on August 30!

We will be there 9/7-9/15 split stay between Beach Club Villas and Grand Floridian Villas - 4 nights each. We have stayed at BCV many times but this is our first time using the GFV points since we bought them 4 years ago. we are super excited.

So im trying to figure out our park days we are staying Saturday the 21st to Saturday the 28th 7 days tickets and we are planning on arrival day just to go to downtown Disney and go to the pool and departure day were planning on possibly getting a cheap hotel somewhere north of Orlando so we can spend the whole day in the parks
Per crowd calendar predictions I have our MK days as sunday and tuesday(party days)

But then we will miss Wishes, which is not ok lol.......... So I’m wondering if I should just do one MK party day and the other a regular day ?? If I do this do I to Sunday or Tuesday ? This is our first time ever having park hoppers so we could hop to MK one evening too

Feel like I’ve been out of the loop since we last went in 2012 so this trip is just taking me longer to decide which days we want to go where

Weve also decided not to fly, we are in Atlanta area and with all the travel time to airport, parking and needing to be at airport around 2 hours before flight ( and leaving Disney you have to catch the bus 3hours before your flight!) We would only be saving 1-2 hours travel time, then I Got to thinking about all the hassles with flying with little kids I have a 4 and 2 yr old (also 11)

So im trying to figure out our park days we are staying Saturday the 21st to Saturday the 28th 7 days tickets and we are planning on arrival day just to go to downtown Disney and go to the pool and departure day were planning on possibly getting a cheap hotel somewhere north of Orlando so we can spend the whole day in the parks
Per crowd calendar predictions I have our MK days as sunday and tuesday(party days)

But then we will miss Wishes, which is not ok lol.......... So I’m wondering if I should just do one MK party day and the other a regular day ?? If I do this do I to Sunday or Tuesday ? This is our first time ever having park hoppers so we could hop to MK one evening too

Feel like I’ve been out of the loop since we last went in 2012 so this trip is just taking me longer to decide which days we want to go where

Weve also decided not to fly, we are in Atlanta area and with all the travel time to airport, parking and needing to be at airport around 2 hours before flight ( and leaving Disney you have to catch the bus 3hours before your flight!) We would only be saving 1-2 hours travel time, then I Got to thinking about all the hassles with flying with little kids I have a 4 and 2 yr old (also 11)

We are planning to do most of our MK touring (rides/shows/eating) on party days, then hopping over for HEA one evening after touring at a different park during the day. We were there last year, and the park is definitely more crowded on non-party days.

We are in North Ga and always drive! We drive at night and arrive around 5ish in the morning and hit the ground running!

I would do MK on party days and hop to MK for HEA on another day. This is what we always do. You can definitely tell a difference with party days and non-party days at MK.

But then we will miss Wishes, which is not ok lol..........

Feel like I’ve been out of the loop since we last went in 2012
Wishes was replaced with Happily Ever After. Wasn't sure if that was what you meant but figured I would let ya know in case!

This is getting to be a habit! ;p

Wife and I will be at the Port Orleans Riverside 9/9 - 9/21.

I thought we were going to try Tokyo this year, but wife surprised me for this trip for our 10 year anniversary.

Wishes was replaced with Happily Ever After. Wasn't sure if that was what you meant but figured I would let ya know in case!

I had forgotten.........Actually I can’t remember what it was we saw back in nov 2012, there was an awesome picture display on the castle and fireworks, maybe that was happily ever after, I do see they have something called once upon a time now, is that pictures displayed on the castle too?

I’m still in a dilemma on how to see the fireworks though if I want to just hop over one evening or plan on spending one of my days there on a non-party day

This is getting to be a habit! ;p

Wife and I will be at the Port Orleans Riverside 9/9 - 9/21.

I thought we were going to try Tokyo this year, but wife surprised me for this trip for our 10 year anniversary.
Added to roll call :thumbsup2

Haha it's an addiction! Where are you staying?[/QUOTE]

We're staying off property this time, which isn't really my first choice, but that's okay :)
The condo we're renting is just across the highway from the ESPN Sports complex, so at least we're right near all the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter