**September 2019**

So JetBlue just moved our flight home an hour and a half earlier - not happy about that!!

We have Magic Express booked - do I need to let Disney know the flight changed or do they know since they have the flight number? (Also thinking of switching our flight completely bc this makes our time at the park shorter.)

We have Magic Express booked - do I need to let Disney know the flight changed or do they know since they have the flight number? (Also thinking of switching our flight completely bc this makes our time at the park shorter.)

Disney will know the time changed because they have your flight number, but when you check in you can always make sure.

I just put together my amazon shopping list for the trip! Gotta buy some moleskin, bandaids and the like. Also already bought new clothes, and my favorite is my new "Childless Millennial" shirt with a Mickey Pretzel head on it. LOL

If a strange woman walks up to you and gives you a high-five, it might be me. I love that shirt, but I don't qualify to wear it.

If a strange woman walks up to you and gives you a high-five, it might be me. I love that shirt, but I don't qualify to wear it.

Just thinking about it, I'm sad that we all won't be in the same thread eventually! I look forward to chatting with you guys everyday. I know we still got a month of good feels together but DANG. It's coming up fast.

My first post here in this thread.

My wife and I are taking our two sons (4 and 20 months) on our first trip as just the 4 of us. Our oldest has been three times. Once for a one day, and two other times with each side of the family for a week each.

We are staying 7 nights 9/21-9/28 at PO Riverside. Got the free dining package back in the spring. Absolutely cannot wait. My wife and i have talked about taking this kind of trip with kids back when we were just dating college.

We have ADRs for Chef Mickeys (Brunch) , Ohana (Breakfast), Tuskers (late breakfast turned to lunch), Storybook Dining (dinner), Garden Grill (lunch) and Crystal Palace (lunch)

My wife and I are taking our two sons (4 and 20 months) on our first trip as just the 4 of us. Our oldest has been three times. Once for a one day, and two other times with each side of the family for a week each.

We are staying 7 nights 9/21-9/28 at PO Riverside. Got the free dining package back in the spring. Absolutely cannot wait. My wife and i have talked about taking this kind of trip with kids back when we were just dating college.

We have ADRs for Chef Mickeys (Brunch) , Ohana (Breakfast), Tuskers (late breakfast turned to lunch), Storybook Dining (dinner), Garden Grill (lunch) and Crystal Palace (lunch)

Welcome! We will be there from 9/20 (Pop 1 night only) and then 9/21 - 9/28 at CBR with our 2 kids!

You have some great reservations for sure! We are doing the Storybook Dining for the first time and can't wait to see how it is! I think I am most excited to meet the Evil Queen!

I only booked our flight and hotel 5 days ago and we leave 3 weeks from tomorrow, but staying offsite so I dont get any of the usual goodies. But i dont care I'm so excited

We have stayed offsite as much as onsite. It is still a fun trip! If you have a small party it might be cheaper to uber back/forth to your hotel than pay for parking. Plus it's quicker!

Sounds like fun! I have always wanted to stay in a moderate to check it out. We usually do feast or famine (deluxe or offsite timeshare).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter