**September 2019**

We're at 15 days. It seems like it's SO far away, but we will be so busy between now and then (barely a moment to take a breath), I know it will fly by. We have had to make sure we're good to go except for packing clothes because we will be away, have company, field trips, birthday parties (two birthdays of our own), plus more to keep us busy between now and then. I love September in the parks for the atmosphere (this is our 3rd September trip) but it seems like life leading up to it is a nightmare. Maybe one day I'll learn my lesson. But maybe that's also what makes the September trip so sweet - getting out of the crazy and planting myself firmly in the Disney bubble for a few days!

Ok so for anyone who would like to share their choice I have a possible dilemma; we are only in for 3 days and we know we want two of them to be at Epcot since this is a farewell illuminations trip after all, but we cant decide what our middle day should be.
Do we do HS or AK. Now we dont care at all about SWGE, and will be doing a full day no hopper, and are offsite so FP arent a big factor. We are two adults no kids involved The overall consensus is to do AK since we could do AKL midday easily, bigger park, more last min FP options (given new tiers at HS ) but I want to be sure I am not missing any considerations. Any input would be welcome!

I agree with the AK plan for all the reasons you list!

My first post here in this thread.

My wife and I are taking our two sons (4 and 20 months) on our first trip as just the 4 of us.
Looks like some great ADRs. Welcome! Added to roll call :)
22 days left for me! Doing September 14-23 at CSR. :)
Added to roll call!
Just booked a couple of weeks ago...
Aug 31-Sept 1 - CB
Sept 1-Sept 7 WL
We will be arriving at CBR 8/31 as well - DH will have some craft beer from our drive down - you guys should meet up, sharing craft beer finds with other enthusiasts is one of his favorites.

Added to roll call!

Hey everyone in the September Group!!!!! I booked a last minute work trip and can't go near Orlando and not do something Disney. My wife and I will be there Aug 30-Sep 1. We are staying offsite this time and it will be our first time together at the parks with no kids! We are super excited. Sorry I'm late to the thread, but I wish everyone an awesome trip. (posting in both months :) )
Added to roll call, welcome!
Do we do HS or AK. Now we dont care at all about SWGE, and will be doing a full day no hopper, and are offsite so FP arent a big factor.
I definitely say AK!

7 days away. Arriving Aug 31st staying until Sept 8th. ( think it qualifies for Sept) BLT for 3 days than BWV for the rest. Still not sure about SWGE only 1 day planned for HS. If we can get in ok. its going to be there for a long time (Ago IAGF,FA...)
Que the music
Definitely qualifies as a Sept trip ;) Added to roll call!

Are we all still worried for the crowds of SWGE or are we all thinking we're gonna be okay?
At this point I am figuring I have a good chance of at least strolling through the land, and if we don't get to ride the morning we have planned there DH has the option to head to DHS one of our early nights and try to get on at night. Fingers crossed!

Hi all you September people! I just found this thread! We have 26 days until we leave and I'm so excited! It's a surprise trip for my son's 5th birthday. He thinks we are going on "daddy's work trip" 😂 I've started making packing lists, we have our magic bands, and are just waiting on a few things from Etsy to arrive and then we will be all ready to go!! I just can't wait especially because It's getting harder and harder to keep this secret!

Are we all still worried for the crowds of SWGE or are we all thinking we're gonna be okay?
This truly is the million $$$$ question. I can say this, if you attempt to book a room at a WDW resort right now for Aug 28/29/30 dates, every resort seems to have a decent choice of available rooms at reasonable Disney rates. I do know one thing.....we are going to have a great time! :)

I’m awaiting some reports after it opens. I’m not worried. We plan on getting up early for one of the 6am openings. We’ll try to ride then. We also have an ADR at Oga’s that evening, so that guarantees us entry to the land later that night.

Honestly, and maybe I’m being overly optimistic, I think that most of the die hard fans will be either at the opening or will wait until Rise of the Resistance opens later in the year. By the time we go at the end of September, I’m hoping it is back to normal crowds. Either way, we’ll deal.

This truly is the million $$$$ question. I can say this, if you attempt to book a room at a WDW resort right now for Aug 28/29/30 dates, every resort seems to have a decent choice of available rooms at reasonable Disney rates. I do know one thing.....we are going to have a great time! :)
You can still even snag FD for early September at a few resorts which I am shocked by

I guess we will have a better idea about crowds after next weekend. Still hopeful everyone is holding out for December when both rides are open.

Hi. I'll be there 16th to 26th September, staying at Beach Club. I live in the UK and booked it in April 2018 and am beyond excited! Our free dining deal came out then (it always comes out the year before) so I won't even have to worry about paying for food! We don't get the discounts that Americans get so free dining is a huge deal for us.

Hi. I'll be there 16th to 26th September, staying at Beach Club. I live in the UK and booked it in April 2018 and am beyond excited! Our free dining deal came out then (it always comes out the year before) so I won't even have to worry about paying for food! We don't get the discounts that Americans get so free dining is a huge deal for us.
I will go add you now, Free dining is the best deal for my family.

8 days till my Disney trip! I have way too much excited energy about it, plus all the D23 announcements, so I'm here checking in to see how everyone else is handling their excitement as September rapidly approaches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter