**September 2019**

At how many days before your trip are your Magic Bands usually shipped? I chose our colors months ago but didn't know if there was like an actual "Submit" button. And now every time I try going on to look I get an error message.

At how many days before your trip are your Magic Bands usually shipped? I chose our colors months ago but didn't know if there was like an actual "Submit" button. And now every time I try going on to look I get an error message.

Did you get a confirmation email that your Magic Band order was received? We got our bands nearly a month before our arrival date. I didn't upgrade mine, so I had a similar issue where I'd place my order and get a confirmation email, but then if I went to look at my plans there was still an option to place the order, I guess in case I wanted to upgrade. If your order did go through you should have a confirmation email with an order number.

We got ours month ago because i paid for the upgraded ones. My in-laws are getting the solid colors and it says they'll be shipped 10 days out.

Also for summer packing we pack body glide. We had major problems the first time we went in August so we started packing it and it has been a lifesaver.
Great point! we keep that in our family first aid kit, which is always with us on road trips, so I didn't even think to suggest!

Ours shipped at about 29/30 days out and we received at 25 days out.

Did you get a confirmation email that your Magic Band order was received? We got our bands nearly a month before our arrival date. I didn't upgrade mine, so I had a similar issue where I'd place my order and get a confirmation email, but then if I went to look at my plans there was still an option to place the order, I guess in case I wanted to upgrade. If your order did go through you should have a confirmation email with an order number.

I've gone on a bunch of times to check but just now there was finally an option to go to the next step and submit my order!

All these random questions I have I'm just posting here instead of starting new threads 😂

1 - Are there any Descendents characters in the parks? I don't remember seeing anything but my kids just started watching the movies recently so I hadn't been paying too much attention.

2 - When SWGE opens, will Chewbacca move over there? Right now I had planned on having my sister take my son to see him bc I thought he would still be near the Disney Jr Dance Party but now I'm wondering if he won't be there anymore.

3 - I know there are variations, but on average how much time should I budget to get from the airport to hotel on Magic Express? We're staying at CBR and doing HS our first day so fingers crossed the Skyliner is open to HS before the 29th!

All these random questions I have I'm just posting here instead of starting new threads 😂

1 - Are there any Descendents characters in the parks? I don't remember seeing anything but my kids just started watching the movies recently so I hadn't been paying too much attention.

2 - When SWGE opens, will Chewbacca move over there? Right now I had planned on having my sister take my son to see him bc I thought he would still be near the Disney Jr Dance Party but now I'm wondering if he won't be there anymore.

3 - I know there are variations, but on average how much time should I budget to get from the airport to hotel on Magic Express? We're staying at CBR and doing HS our first day so fingers crossed the Skyliner is open to HS before the 29th!

I can only help with No. 3. I give ourselves two hours just to be safe. This is from when the wheels touch down on plane to arriving at resort. We also bring our own luggage and don't use the luggage transport.

Last edited:

1 - Other than a themed dance party (no characters) at MNSSHP I do not believe so
2 - Not that I heard. I will let ya know in less than a week :)
3 - I budget like 2 hours, I was under that both times I used ME though. Rather feel like I have more resort time than less ;)

I'm 8 days away from being in Orlando!! Aaaaaghhhh, I can't wait. I hope everything works out with Dorian for those traveling this weekend. I'm feeling hopeful that the storm system will be out by the time I arrive next Thursday, but it is stressful traveling in early September as it is such an active time during hurricane season.

Ahhhh!! Flying out from MN on Sunday morning.
No travel waivers from airline yet.
Does Disney do waivers if there is a hurricane, I am assuming so?
Need advice, who do I call first to change reservations? Should I assume I would get a room at Disney? Flights more difficult to get?
Waiting is stressful....😯😟

Ahhhh!! Flying out from MN on Sunday morning.
No travel waivers from airline yet.
Does Disney do waivers if there is a hurricane, I am assuming so?
Need advice, who do I call first to change reservations? Should I assume I would get a room at Disney? Flights more difficult to get?
Waiting is stressful....😯😟

Driving in here! Planned on being in Sun a.m. Don't know whether to head in early and ride it out or hover up in Alabama until it passes. We have AK after hours planned for Tues. P.M. We went through this a couple years ago in Sept. I'm starting to feel I attract hurricanes.

I just called American to see what my options are for canceling and they say I will be charged a $200 change fee per ticket if I want to cancel and use the credit for a different trip. This seems unreasonable. They should waive the change fee for a hurricane. So annoyed.

I just called American to see what my options are for canceling and they say I will be charged a $200 change fee per ticket if I want to cancel and use the credit for a different trip. This seems unreasonable. They should waive the change fee for a hurricane. So annoyed.

WHAT! That is crazy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter