**September 2019**

Just arrived this morning! Original arrival date was going to be this upcoming Monday but we moved it up a couple days. At first we couldn't extend our original reservation due to a lack of availability, so we booked 2 nights at Coronado instead. Ended up checking again Thursday night and was able to get that moved to ASMo, where our original reservation was. We switched some park days around as well and will be at Epcot tomorrow and have an off day on Tuesday. Only have MNSSHP planned for Monday, if that's canceled, we'll try and switch to Friday's party. I'm starting to feel more optimistic about this week but I know things can still change!
Have fun! You got a couple extra days out of this! Enjoy

Me too!! It's pre-packing day today to see what last minute things we need to buy.
When do you leave? I usually start packing 8 weeks in advance (granted we usually go in November so I can pack the shorts) but I’m only 3 1/2 weeks out and haven’t even busted out the luggage.

When do you leave? I usually start packing 8 weeks in advance (granted we usually go in November so I can pack the shorts) but I’m only 3 1/2 weeks out and haven’t even busted out the luggage.
We are heading to the airport area on 9/20 and fly out early on 9/21. I too am usually packed sooner than this but have been stockpiling some things in the guest room so I feel in good shape. I have a list I downloaded once called the ultimate Disney packing list and I have tweaked it over the years to suit our needs.

We are in the midst of packing!! 2 of us are done and 4 are working on it. We leave at 8am on Wednesday!!! So close!

So much to do -- and watching the hurricane track every hour as we're driving right down I-95 through the Carolinas and Georgia to get to Florida :scared1:

We leave in 24 days and haven’t started packing anything. Granted... Oklahoma is still hot so I need those summer clothes. I usually have a pile of stuff ready to go. I’m sure it will start soon. Also, just the 2 of us so we may just wait until a few days before!

Changed our flight from Wednesday to Thursday morning but if it looks like on Tuesday Wednesday flights are going, Ill try to move us back to Wednesday.

Anyone else now arriving on Thursday and flying.

We are in the midst of packing!! 2 of us are done and 4 are working on it. We leave at 8am on Wednesday!!! So close!

So much to do -- and watching the hurricane track every hour as we're driving right down I-95 through the Carolinas and Georgia to get to Florida :scared1:

Good luck! and keep an eye on the gas tank. We drove that same stretch of 95 right after last years hurricane. We hit 95 just below where they closed it for flooding but the real issue was several locations in South Carolina were out of gas along that stretch. Someone posted about an ap that tells you if there is gas in the gas station. He called it gas buddy? I know nothing about it but I’m going to check it out this year.

Hello all my September friends! I hope those who are already down there are having a great low-crowd time and hopefully, Dorian will just go out to sea! I am SOOO ready for this vacation. We ended up losing my grandfather last night, which makes two grandparents I've lost in less than a month. I am ready for this vacation in 20 days.

We leave in 27 days and I just got out the suitcases today. It’s hard to pack now because it’s still summer but l can get some stuff together. My husband and kids finally said it feels real now that we’re in September!

Still not 100% on my ADRs and I keep moving stuff around.

Hello all my September friends! I hope those who are already down there are having a great low-crowd time and hopefully, Dorian will just go out to sea! I am SOOO ready for this vacation. We ended up losing my grandfather last night, which makes two grandparents I've lost in less than a month. I am ready for this vacation in 20 days.
So sorry for your loss of very important loved ones; grand parents are very valuable in our lives.

My BIL had been on the fence about coming but the day after we made our final payment he booked his flight to join us. He's just coming our first two days (Sat-Sun) and while I'm happy he's coming he's also messed up all my ADRs lol. I had thought he was going to come later in the week so I included him in those reservations but not the earlier ones.

So now I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze him into our table at Hollywood and Vine, add him to a reservation at Oga's (although I'm still not sure how I feel about bringing my kids inside there so that might be fine as is) and add him to La Hacienda de San Angel, although I might just cancel that one and switch to Spice Road Table which is available a little earlier. We were already a party of 8 and now we're 9 so it's tough!

13 days for us! Seriously lucky we've gone so often this year, this will be our 6th trip and I have one more for work in Oct. No packing done and I still need to order a shirt for HHN so I guess I better get on that! I also keep trying to fit in more restaurants but with F&W I need to have stomach room readily available each time I step foot in Epcot lol.

So sorry for the loss of your grandfather. You are more than ready for this vacation and a break from everything.

I've been so sad for everyone having to reschedule. But at the same time relieved since we are set to arrive on the 8th and it should be long gone by then. Hoping it just skirts on by and doesn't cause a lot of trouble.

I have friends who were in Orlando with football teams this weekend for exhibition games. The team was scheduled to leave tomorrow but when MCO announced they were closing, they had to move the entire team, coaches, etc. to today. It was a huge headache. Then MCO decided to open back up. It has been frustrating for everyone involved. And I understand it, but am so glad I didn't have to be the one trying to handle that nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter