**September 2019**

Has anyone who cancelled/delayed due to Dorian rebooked? I'm wondering if the empty parks this week will translate into higher crowds in the coming weeks.

We visited a few days after Hurricane Florence in mid September which affected Carolinas more than others but there were plenty of people on their hurrication or their rebook. Still low crowds during the week. We walked on everything except 7DMT on the Wednesday we showed up for MK. By Saturday it was higher crowds. I am hopeful it isn’t too bad this year.

I give us 2 hours. Any shorter than that is a win for me!
We are usually to the resort in about 90 minutes.
yes 90 minutes or less has been the norm for us. Our resort has always been last (AKL) but I am not sure where BCV will be in the rotation. We stayed at YC in 2017 but i can't remember when we were dropped off.

Thanks everyone! Looks like 90 minutes would b ea good guess. I'll see if the BCV forum has more specifics on the order...

Shoot!!!! My original flight went on today as scheduled......I was a nervous Nelly and rebooked for this WE. Lesson learned, big time.
I am envious of those at WDW today and enjoying the parks post-Dorian et al.
Have a great time!!! :flower1:

Leave in 13 days, hoping the weather doesn't interfere with the flights. I keep watching NHC even now that Dorian has past over Florida.

Reports I read made it seem like you can really get everything done before 10am multiple times over! I am so glad the crowds aren’t gross right now but I also don’t know if this is a fluke cause of Dorian.

Yes, that's why I was wondering... the reports I read were holiday/Dorian related, so I'm wondering if we can get everything done in one morning as was suggested. If so, I'm all about not having two mornings of 6am EEMH.

We fly in tomorrow morning and I'm so excited! We had been just playing the wait and see game, and thankfully our flights never got cancelled. We'd been so worried about it. We'd had to cancel before because of Irma, so I feel for those of you who had to cancel. But, we will be arriving in WDW tomorrow at Pop Century and I cannot wait!!!!

Added a Jiko dinner to our trip! It's one oif 2 signatures we haven't been to yet. Now just trying to decide if we want to eat at DS before HHN or somewhere on Citywalk or in a Uni resort; so far I haven't been a fan of the Universal restaurants.........

Added a Jiko dinner to our trip! It's one oif 2 signatures we haven't been to yet. Now just trying to decide if we want to eat at DS before HHN or somewhere on Citywalk or in a Uni resort; so far I haven't been a fan of the Universal restaurants.........

I was trying to fit Jaelo in to our plans and might not be able to, but if we can make it up late with all these morning hours, I am sure heading there and Wine Bar George.

Have yummy tried Cowfish at Citywalk? My whole family LOVED it on our Universal trip!!!

I was trying to fit Jaelo in to our plans and might not be able to, but if we can make it up late with all these morning hours, I am sure heading there and Wine Bar George.
We haven't done WBG yet but friends of ours have and they rave about it! We tend to stick with Jock Lindsay's in DS but we need to get to WBG :) I think the early hours are throwing everyone off lol!
Have yummy tried Cowfish at Citywalk? My whole family LOVED it on our Universal trip!!!
That's one I haven't tried but I do hear good things! I've eaten at Antijitos for work and with my family, Finnegans with the family and a few other places or work like Toothsome, NBC Grille and Lombards Seafood and we've eaten at Bubba Gump up here in NYC; liked that enough and I do really like Antojitos but looking or something new :thumbsup2

8 days before departure and I was finally able to add a FP for TSM for my BIL who informed me just a week ago that he can make the trip after all.

Can’t wait! F&W, MNSSHP and a week with my siblings and their spouses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter