**September 2019**

I have been watching it and it seems like storms in the next 5 days are very unlikely. I wouldn't worry about it yet. My trip is in a week and a half and it looks promising it will be ok.
We fly down two weeks from today :worried:

Me too. Just about lost it when I saw tropical depressions they are tracking. I will be checking every day!

Saw that too. I am now obsessing which is what I vowed not to do. How often is Orlando specifically affected by Florida hurricanes? I thought it was rare. We took a risk again going in September but crossing my fingers so tight. Obvious disclaimer that I don't want hurricanes anywhere for anybody.

I have been watching it and it seems like storms in the next 5 days are very unlikely. I wouldn't worry about it yet. My trip is in a week and a half and it looks promising it will be ok.

Lol what about storms in the next 12-14 days??? I don't know how to read early system development info. Are they heading for florida? All of it is like another language.

Lol what about storms in the next 12-14 days??? I don't know how to read early system development info. Are they heading for florida? All of it is like another language.

You can't tell usually this early. If you look at the National Hurricane Center map you can kind of see where they will go if they develop but it only has a 5 day guess. Usually they know at least 3 or 4 days in advance when something big is going to happen. They just don't know the exact path like with Dorian when it turned and went up the coast and barely touched Florida.

Here is the 5 day map and if you look at it on a computer you can hover your mouse over each item and see the probability and info about each one...
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=5

Reactions: wx1

You can't tell usually this early. If you look at the National Hurricane Center map you can kind of see where they will go if they develop but it only has a 5 day guess. Usually they know at least 3 or 4 days in advance when something big is going to happen. They just don't know the exact path like with Dorian when it turned and went up the coast and barely touched Florida.

Here is the 5 day map and if you look at it on a computer you can hover your mouse over each item and see the probability and info about each one...
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=5

Oh no. In 12 more days this site will crash because I'll be refreshing it constantly lol.

When did y’all get Magical Express luggage tags? We leave in 2 weeks from tomorrow and still haven’t received them.

I'm at the point now where I feel like I just have forgotten to do something major, or that there are a million little things I'm forgetting too! This is my first real vacation since our honeymoon (10 years ago), my first trip to Disney in 15 years and my first trip longer than 2 days with having kids! Will most likely have to Uber to a Target at some point for all the things I forget to pack lol
if you have amazon prime you can use their amazon prime now from the resorts. It's delivered 2 hours after you order it. I believe you can order more than just groceries. Have a good vacation!

When did y’all get Magical Express luggage tags? We leave in 2 weeks from tomorrow and still haven’t received them.
[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you called Disney with your flight numbers? If so, I'd call just to make sure they are on their way. We leave in 2 weeks as well and received our two weeks ago.

if you have amazon prime you can use their amazon prime now from the resorts. It's delivered 2 hours after you order it. I believe you can order more than just groceries.
We did this last year, DD lost a back to her ear ring. AoA charge $5 package handling fee. Paid more in fees then the backs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter