**September 2019**

Our last full day today. A great trip. But hotter than past Septembers; a couple of days with no clouds in the sky and no wind at all really made that 95 feel like 100 plus. Those FL rains usually helped it feel a bit cooler.

Today is more Food and Wine and our last Illuminations. We get picked up my DME at 4:40PM on Thursday so we're planning on hitting all four parks before heading back to CA.

As the crowds pick up this little tip might not be relevant but for the entire 11 days DHS has offered a 6AM Magic Hour. The line for Smugglers Run almost immediately got to 140/150min. Yet every night about 8PM it dropped to 30min and under.

We arrive on Friday. Our 2 main days are Sat (DHS) and Sun (Halloween party) and the forecast is stressing me out! I keep checking the weather every 30 minutes hoping that it improves. Ugh.

Our last full day today. A great trip. But hotter than past Septembers; a couple of days with no clouds in the sky and no wind at all really made that 95 feel like 100 plus. Those FL rains usually helped it feel a bit cooler.

Today is more Food and Wine and our last Illuminations. We get picked up my DME at 4:40PM on Thursday so we're planning on hitting all four parks before heading back to CA.

As the crowds pick up this little tip might not be relevant but for the entire 11 days DHS has offered a 6AM Magic Hour. The line for Smugglers Run almost immediately got to 140/150min. Yet every night about 8PM it dropped to 30min and under.
Good! A reason NOT to wake up at 5am on vacation lol

Good! A reason NOT to wake up at 5am on vacation lol
I'll be getting up at 4am and will be in line by 5 at the latest. I want to be in the first couple of waves through the ride and then I can enjoy Oga's and the rest of HS.

Since I can't help myself and am checking weather every hour for this weekend (getting worse every time I check) I want to shift my focus to the point of my trip, Illuminations, where is everyone's fav spot to watch? Esp for arriving within 30 mins of the show actually starting.

My group will be up and ready go fir the first bus over to HS. But instead of rushing to GE we will be enjoying TSL and the rest of everything else.

I think I'm firmly in this category. Gonna try to get all of HS done early one day and come back for my Oga's reservation that evening.

Okay we changed around our ADR's a bit and I don't need BOG lunch for 5 on September 21 at 12:20. I thought I would post it on this thread today and the September cancel thread tomorrow if no one needs it. :)

When did y’all get Magical Express luggage tags? We leave in 2 weeks from tomorrow and still haven’t received them.

I'm assuming you called Disney with your flight numbers? If so, I'd call just to make sure they are on their way. We leave in 2 weeks as well and received our two weeks ago.
[/QUOTE]

My travel agent did all that for me. There was a super long wait today, so she just resubmitted my flight info online. Hopefully we will get them in time but if not, I now know what to do to get luggage handled.

Officially obsessing over weather. They are talking about a strong development that could be the major atorm of the year. I know it's too soon to know but the suspense is going to make getting excited so hard. We are meant to arrive next saturday and I have a bad feeeling. I was hoping mother nature would take a break after Dorian.

Officially obsessing over weather. They are talking about a strong development that could be the major atorm of the year. I know it's too soon to know but the suspense is going to make getting excited so hard. We are meant to arrive next saturday and I have a bad feeeling. I was hoping mother nature would take a break after Dorian.
We arrive next Saturday too. This morning I saw there is a 70% chance of a depression forming into a named storm. But they dont know the track yet. I also dont know the timing. I will keep an eye on it but try not to be too concerned too early.

Reactions: wx1
Since I can't help myself and am checking weather every hour for this weekend (getting worse every time I check) I want to shift my focus to the point of my trip, Illuminations, where is everyone's fav spot to watch? Esp for arriving within 30 mins of the show actually starting.
I love Illuminations too! I get teary eyed when I see it and I'm sure since this will be my last time seeing it, I will be even more emotional. We really like watching between England and Canada. You can usually get a good spot there last minute but there are some trees and sometimes the smoke heads that way. But, you are closer to the exit.

We arrive next Saturday too. This morning I saw there is a 70% chance of a depression forming into a named storm. But they dont know the track yet. I also dont know the timing. I will keep an eye on it but try not to be too concerned too early.
I just looked too. But I don't think it will go near Orlando. Looks like it will hug the coast. I can't read those things though so what did you get out of the map?

I just looked too. But I don't think it will go near Orlando. Looks like it will hug the coast. I can't read those things though so what did you get out of the map?
I followed the Dorian thread closely. A lot of people recommended following Brian Shields for weather updates. He explains things well and updates often.

It looks like there are two different paths the storm could take.

We arrived yesterday so I am definitely following closely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter